• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Picture of an unsuspecting FOG picking up the mail.

Scared_Soldier_Holding_Missle.png

Missile has been launched, EOD will be called in to provide post blast analysis; Combat Support Hospital has been notified and is ready to accept patients if necessary.

Reap the whirlwind bitches...:

0308 0070 XXXX 0580 5118
0307 1790 XXXX 2318 1680
1ZEW96780XXXX93445
0406 8435 XXXX 0104 3596
0307 3330 XXXX 4613 8988

And don't forget the kleenex!!!

That got you excited? Try this.

Freshly painted.

26a.jpg

I ain't no FOG, nor do I aspire to be, but thanks for all the neat stuff Jake. Dumb fuggin' newbs.

Doc.

[/quote]

Pissing your pants starts with a single drop, too... I reckon that's what you'll be doing in the future. :laugh:

[/quote]

You fogs know all about that with your loss of bladder control. :laugh:

Have not checked back in a while..........Looks like the same old dull thing>>>>Yawn!!!!

It would seem that someone going by the name of angry lawn gnome (or maybe it was pissed off dwarf or surly little person or something like that) stopped by yesterday and left a doody in my mailbox yesterday.

Thank you Todd (madmidget), I'll enjoy these as I ruminate on your complete lack of judgement.

You clearly are not aware that I am the instigator of the original CP newbie war. And somehow your intel dep't missed the fact that I was the General who successfully led the charge to put down the last newbie fart in the wind but how could it escape you that I have two very well stocked commercial walk in humidors at my disposal?

Sleep well nooblerettes

Well isn't this special. I've been hit by some souldoggy planned cougar doodie (Gocougs2002). I'm guessing that he didn't have any ammo in stock so he had to rely on outside sources. Lucky that John, my UPS guy, knows my name on here or the package addressed to FOG AVB might never have made it. Of course, UPS is well know for taking care of soft packages.

dead%20box.JPG

Now comes the question. Do I open it and either laugh or lament at what is inside or do I just return it as is?

What would you do?

APRIL FOOL YOU NOOBLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I get ya??............................................................
Thanks very much for the sticks, one of my favorites

APRIL FOOL YOU NOOBLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I get ya??............................................................
Thanks very much for the sticks, one of my favorites

Haha you old fugger! More to come!!

Had you worried there for a sec though didn't I :p