• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

I've known AVB for about 2 1/2 yrs and it would never occur to me to write the stuff you guys are writing, even in jest.

Doc.

I am the god of hell fire and I bring you:
Fire, I'll take you to burn.
Fire, I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!
You fought hard and you saved and learned,
but all of it's going to burn.
And your mind, your tiny mind,
you know you've really been so blind.
Now 's your time burn your mind.
You're falling far too far behind.
Oh no, oh no, oh no, your gonna burn!
Fire, to destroy all you've done.
Fire, to end all you've become.
I'll feel you burn!
You've been living like a little girl,
in the middle of your little world.
And your mind, your tiny mind,
you know you've really been so blind.
Now 's your time burn your mind,
you're falling far too far behind

Standby

TARGET!

0103 8555 7494 1696 2982 - MGHMOYS

I've known AVB for about 2 1/2 yrs and it would never occur to me to write the stuff you guys are writing, even in jest.

Doc.

Newbs,

Let's keep it all all in good taste fellas.... I know we're joking around, and I dunno if Doc is joking around, but for the sake of it, all sh*t talking is fun, but remember why we're bombing the FOGS.

It's not to be bombed in return, it's done in RESPECT and APPRECIATION for the FOGs and what they do here on the board.

;)

Like I said, I dont know if Doc's joking or not, but let's not cross the line too far fellas...

NOW, BACK TO BOMBING!! :angry:

I thought we were having fun here I'm sorry if I offended or made inapropriate comments but as I said I thought we were having fun here. :blush:
this all breaks down if someone starts taking it seriously. sorry

:whistling: And while I'm post-whoring, I might add that I really dig AVB's musical tastes, I love the songs he quotes! :thumbs:

In light of recent events, I feel this needs to be posted here.

In the newbie pm you all receive, there is a portion that says to send "ensure or ponds" and refers to maybe some other feminine products as well.

I want everyone to know that this is what it was, but due to the other "incident" feminine products shouldnt be shipped.

Other tasteful jokes for this forum may include sending cigars like acids, havanna honeys, moontrance, etc.

Please keep tastefulness at a realistic, adult level.

Jake

What's wrong with just sending cigars?

Shouldn't jokes really be kept between people that know one another? I wouldn't send a complete stranger anything I wouldn't send my own mother. I guess I'm just wired differently...

Jokes should be, if involved at all, geared towards "old men" as they are FOG's and it's actually symbolic, not degrading.

Spectacles, magnifying glasses, etc....

Not things like diapers with the assumption "they will $*** themselves when they get this"

Just something I've "observed"

What's wrong with just sending cigars?

Shouldn't jokes really be kept between people that know one another? I wouldn't send a complete stranger anything I wouldn't send my own mother. I guess I'm just wired differently...

Agreed. The only thing other than sticks I would send would be a nice beverage if the BOTL/SOTL was a drinker.

Sending anything other than cigars risks offending someone. You don't know the circumstances that play in people's lives, and what's a hoot to some may be genuinely offensive to someone else.

You guys have the right sprint and right idea, so don't f#&k up the execution.

One man's opinion - B.B.S.

Please listen to Tom and the wisdom he is offering! I have spoken to him a couple of times about the shit I stepped in up to my eyeballs and following his guidance has helped me enormously. Bomb with the proper ammo, cigars. Hey if you want to make an impression send them some HTF stick I am sure they won't be offended by that. :).

Jim

Not things like diapers with the assumption "they will $*** themselves when they get this"
....pretty funny unless you're a prostate cancer survivor with bladder / bowl control issues due to radiation treatment and chemo. Thankfully I'm not there but you don't have any idea who is or isn't, do you....??

Think about it, guys - B.B.S.

Post whoring and brown-nosing all in one post! :p

:whistling: And while I'm post-whoring, I might add that I really dig AVB's musical tastes, I love the songs he quotes! :thumbs:

Like this?
brownnose.jpg

I really never would have thought that throwing in a box of band-aids for all of the target's "wounds" would be offensive. I thought that was the point of bombing someone, to make it fun.

we can continue to make this fun but do be aware that something that may not be offensive to you, just might be to someone else. Think before you send your "joke"

Sendings some white owls or a few boxes of black & milds yeah, it's funny....and tastefully so. it's a joke, we all get it & can laugh about it. But other things that are being sent are kind of crude. If we're doing this to show our appreciation for the older members of this board (which we are) than we should be tastefull in what we send, ie: less jokes & more quality.

And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make.

Back