• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Of course he'll be alright; a mistake in judgment was made, I made a point in return, folks were asked to think about their actions, he apologized, and that, I hope, is that. I just posted what I hope is the last post in my thread and there's no reason to drag this out any further.

There was a bit of "piling on" and writing the guy off before he even had a chance to apologize, though. Unneccesary, in my opinion. But it all worked out because MandyPi reacted in an appropriate way to the criticism.
That's odd. I saw a discussion of the incident and you saw "piling on". That says a lot about you john.

Excelent recovery Mr. Pi. Done and done.

NA

I am no longer going to comment on the situation that everyone is referencing & I ask that you all do the same. Lesson was learned & it's over with. If you do feel further discussion is needed, please move it to that specific thread that was created with the initial complaint.

let's not ruin the newb/fog war thread with posts regarding that. Lessons have been learned whether we agree with them or not & it's time to move on. Many of us newbs still have this war's best interest at heart.

Myself and Jonathan never intended to have this war be a product of offensive nature however someone was offended & they have said they are over it & it's time to move on........if they can forgive and forget....then lets move on please.

So....who got bombed!!!!!

Johncarbaugh you are hereby placed on notice. It is not necessary to bomb me twice in 3 days to get my attention. Now that you have it, what are you going to do?

Nice to know we have about the same taste in sticks as it makes my job so much easier. You are warned.

Offer you a light, drink, and a seat enjoy. Only 2 :whistling:

I'm on my way to the Macanudo event at the local B&M, thought I might do some ammo shopping, I've got my list! he he he.... :whistling:

Mmmmm.....Macanudos are tasty. The same way that unsalted, unbuttered popcorn is tasty. I think a few of the FOGs might not enjoy your "joke" if you send them Macanudos. :laugh:

I'm just yanking your chain. Have fun at the event, and load up the ammo can.

There was a LOT other stuff there too! :love: , I couldn't afford what I first wanted to get for my FOG, :angry: but I think He'll be pleased with my selections. :thumbs: Make Ready for the next wave , Countdown commencing.... ???

Targets acquired... launch codes entered... awaiting launch command...

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='645948' date='Apr 6 2008, 05:34 AM']edit: disregard drunken post[/quote]
We don't do that here. You post drunk, you live with the consequences. I've done it so have others. We all do stupid stuff when young and drinking. Ain't nothing to be ashamed of. We'll understand.

Doc.

[quote name='Devil Doc' post='646261' date='Apr 6 2008, 06:58 PM'][quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='645948' date='Apr 6 2008, 05:34 AM']edit: disregard drunken post[/quote]

We all do stupid stuff when young and drinking.

Doc.
[/quote]

And hell, in Doc's case, he's still doing it.