• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Nicely done, whomever you were. :whistling:

Have the FOG's surrendered yet? They sure are being quiet, which kinda worries me a little.

Just sittin' back, waiting for the right time...../yawn....nope, not yet.

gallery_7169_558_482.jpg

Not quite sure I understand this.

Combatant, OK.

Casualty, Quite possibly.

But Veteran? Don't you need to participate, survive and return home to be considdered a veteran?

gallery_7169_558_482.jpg

Combatant, OK.

But Veteran? Don't you need to participate, survive and return home to be considdered a veteran?
That's what I was thinking too.....maybe I should get a General Jonesy bar for my sig tag. BTW, you noobs (sorry for for having to include you in this Justin) aren't making nearly the noise we were at this point in our war last year.....you may need to recruit a little more firepower like I did with my guys LIKE THIS

My God. This reminds of an episode of Friends. Not the early episodes where they were catchy and moderately tolerable. Near the end. When they forced the issue and pummeled the dead horse.

:p

Well well, I got hit with a "smelly" 'ol stink bomb! :whistling:

Someone will have to "sell" their soul now....

Newbs.... you're supposed to be attacking the FOG's! I'm an SOB. Nazareth wrote a song about me.

gallery_7169_558_482.jpg

Combatant, OK.

Naw, all you need is a Fire Watch ribbon.

Doc.

That's what I was thinking too.....maybe I should get a General Jonesy bar for my sig tag. BTW, you noobs (sorry for for having to include you in this Justin) aren't making nearly the noise we were at this point in our war last year.....you may need to recruit a little more firepower like I did with my guys LIKE THIS

patton.jpg

We may be small in numbers, and we may be out-gunned, and we may be running out of ammo, but we will follow our leader into any battle with guns blazing! But a few more recruits wouldn't hurt anything. :whistling:

We may be small in numbers, and we may be out-gunned, and we may be running out of ammo, but we will follow our leader into any battle with guns blazing! But a few more recruits wouldn't hurt anything. :whistling:

Trust me brother, your commanders are three steps ahead. We'll take these crusty bastards yet!!!

Are the children still playing? Shouldn't there be a curfew or something?

Has any blood been shed, or are Poindexter and his merry band of male hairdressers just still chicken fighting?

Newbs.... you're supposed to be attacking the FOG's! I'm an SOB. Nazareth wrote a song about me.

Ah yes, Hair of the Dog.

Sell their soul? Does it have to be mine or can I sell the spare I keep in my wallet? (I'm not joking about that.... Long story.)

One of the things about being an FOG.. you know when to just take your lumps and keep quiet......

BTW, I'm more of a Juggs guy than Hawk, but thanks anyway.... RebelHerfer will be the one to pay though.....