• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Alright, I got hit with an M80 this afternoon....It almost, and I repeat, almost took my hand off. Luckily it only burned a finger, maybe two. These nooblets are getting brazen in their youth....

All kidding aside, thank you Bill (billbaker3) every single one of them will be put to the flame. You got quite a few of my favorites by the way!!

Thanks again.....

Now, who's my huckleberry......yep, target acquired!!

No problem man. Hope you enjoy them.

Just a little insight to those comparing this to other newb wars. Our war is a little unconventional compared to previous skirmishes (if they can be called that).

Guerrilla Warfare
- The unconventional warfare and combat with which a small group of combatants use mobile tactics (ambushes, raids, BOMBS etc.) to combat a larger, less mobile formal army. The guerrilla army uses ambush (draw enemy forces to terrain unsuited to them) and mobility (advantage and surprise) in attacking vulnerable targets in enemy territory.

We aren't trying to end the war in a day.

Fear the Newbs!!!

Just a little insight to those comparing this to other newb wars. Our war is a little unconventional compared to previous skirmishes (if they can be called that).

Guerrilla Warfare
- The unconventional warfare and combat with which a small group of combatants use mobile tactics (ambushes, raids, BOMBS etc.) to combat a larger, less mobile formal army. The guerrilla army uses ambush (draw enemy forces to terrain unsuited to them) and mobility (advantage and surprise) in attacking vulnerable targets in enemy territory.

We aren't trying to end the war in a day.

Fear the Newbs!!!

Yep, what he said, unconventional! :whistling:

Guerrilla warfare? Hell no. That's for cowards. Find your target and jam your bomb down his pie hole then show him your war face before you press the button... That's how it needs to be done :laugh:

warface.jpg

It's a marathon, not a sprint! We're going to fight them there, so we don't have to fight them here.

Here I am on vacation when in the middle of it I get called to War!

Message to all FOG's: I may not stand very tall yet, but Bloody Your Shins I Will!!!!

I've never been happier to be drafted than today!!!

Loading BB gun as we speak...

I got my draft notification last night. Thought I was safe and too old but alas was not the case.

God have mercy on their souls.

defcon_ad_lg.jpg

Private Irish falling in!

The noobs are getting our ranks in order...

fullmetaljacket.jpg

...the FOGs won't know what hit 'em!! :D

...the FOGs won't know what hit 'em!! :D

Oh yes, they will know what hit them. We won't let them forget. Besides, even if you and I don't tell them...souldog24ca and 5 O'clocks post whoring will keep them updated. :sign:

Damn right it will! Or maybe the barrage of heavy artillery fire directly over their homes would do a better job for some of the more skeptical FOGs...

It appears to me that our troops are growing in strength with each passing hour!!!Fog's gonna get FUBAR'D!!!!!! :laugh: