• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rconectn

King of Scotland
Hello everyone I'm totally new to CigarPass.com and to trading, I have always thought that the only way I could get cigars was by going to the cigar shop and buying them or just ordering a whole box online somewhere. Until recently I started dabling with "other" cigar websites other than retail shops online and I happend to run into this one and let me tell you it sounds like fun and a good way to get great cigars from cigar lovers like me! I would love to join one of the passes, but when I look for one it seems that 100 people have posted before me. Whats the trick to get into one its not as easy as "Rules to Newbies" post makes it seems. Anyway, I'm glad I found this place the only problem is if I'm welcomed... Take care all
Christian

Hi Christian, Welcome to CP. You should get a trade or two going to establish yourself around here. Maybe Post an intro. with some information about yourself and what you like to smoke in The Lobby.

Nick

Hello Rconectn,

Welcome!! Well, one thing people like to see is information in your profile, name, address, interests, etc.

As nicko99 mentioned, make a few posts and get to know some people. The first thing I'd do if I were you is check out the "Newbie Sampler Trade" thread and do a trade.

Actually, quite a few of the open passes lately have been initiated by relatively new people who really don't have a huge concern with allowing new people to participate.

Another thread to check is our Lottery threads. You could sign up for an available number there and get involved right away!!

So, check out the thread, get posting and you'll be in a pass before you know it!!

Enjoy!!

Welcome aboard. CP is a great place. Do as these guys said and you will be on your way, making new friends and trying new smokes. :D

Welcome Rconectn!

This place is great im shure you are going to fit in great...

Howdy & welcome to CP Rconectn, fire up one of your favorite ceegars and get to postin'..... :) :thumbs: :)
Before you know it, you'll be purchasing a new cooledor and it will be over flowing with some fine sticks. :D

Welcome aboard.

Stogieman is right about the cooler. :p

greetings somewhat unknown earthling.

my name is Smurfyburfy from Burfandanglma on the planet mars.
I am speaking to you through the humanoid Sean O'Toole, the irishman.

From time to time, i shall posess your puny little bodys and make you do silly stuff such as hitting yourself. However, there is one lesson that i have learned from this incompetent sean o'toole. it's his adage:

never stab a person in the neck.

if it means what i think it means, then it's a very good adage. then again, what do i know? i'm a martian. i shall let go of this puny little man now.

woah what the fugde did i just type? ???