• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

bigmac

Hello all, I am new to the forums. I have been lurking about a week now trying to familiarize myself with the forums and the site. My name is Mike I am 45 and I am from Macon Ga. I own a dental laboratory and am interested in fishing, computers, making really fine jewelery and of course smoking really fine cigars occasionally with a really old single malt. I am fairly new to cigars and havent smoked very many so far my favorite is a AF hemnmingway classic. I hope to get some pointers and knowledge from the forums to guide my cigar experiences and for that I will thank the board members in advance. I dont have any PM software on my computer so let me know the best ones you folks use, let me know how to get my name on the newbie trade list and what to do , thanks again I am looking forward to this experience. :)

Welcome to CP !

just go to the newbie trade and they will guide you with it.

Hey Bigmac, welcome aboard. You can find the newbie trade thread by looking in the buy/sell/trade section. I posted there just now so that it would be first in line for you. I hope you have fun here, these guys are a great bunch that will go out of their way to help you.

John V.

Welcome and send the next old guy on the list a PM about that newbie trade. Go ahead...I dare ya!

We actually use the PM feature on the board itself when talking about PMs as opposed to AIM, MSN messenger, etc.

You will learn a lot if you hang around here. I have been smoking cigars for over 12 years but my knowledge of cigars has tripled being here just 2 months.

Glad you are here,
Matt

Welcome :thumbs:

Skip the domestics, do not pass GO and go directly to the "Dark Side" (Cuban cigars :p )

Howdy Mike and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome, we can always use another single malt person to keep thos tequila folks at bay :D