• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbies Learn from my mistakes

TonyDogs said:
Divide them and they are easily concurred.
[snapback]219416[/snapback]​

PM me bro. I'm just a single loser w/out someone to guide me. Please shed some light for me, I'm lost.

Afer reedings tis I ken see that Tony Ducks is write on thee maknee. Thes sight is jus a plaze for da bullees to gank up on peopls.
Ewe da man Tony Ducks, ewe shud taken ewe superiours noledge of thes subsjeck an go to tha utter boards bekause they kneeds ya more than thes bullees here.

pm... asshat award coming soon.

Beef

I can't wait for the retraction thread... This oughta be good... "My dog got on the internet...", "It was my other personality...", "I was given prescription pain killers and didn't know what I was saying...", "That damn ex-girlfriend of mine..."

I'm not in favor of banning him. I think we should let this play out to see if his theory will work... I bet he wears out before the "hens" wear out... ;)

Holy fugg KB, you just got 1+ respect points back to your name.

KayakinBoy said:
TonyDogs said:
Look at all the losers that could not help themselves but to respond.

You people have nothing but this forum.

I did not getting any PM from anyone.

My theory stands! Losers can only have strength in groups.

That's a lie. I pm'ed you, and I tracked it. looks like you read it this morning

Fuggin liar nooble crap.
[snapback]219419[/snapback]​

TonyDogs said:

I did not getting any PM from anyone.

TonyDogs, the only loser we see here is you.
Your posts are becoming more and more pitiful.

Rod, please end this trolls time here.
His posts have become insulting, belligerent and mean spirited.
BAN HIM

not to interrupt, but wow, there sure are alot of brothers enjoying this action. back to t :cool: he bleachers.

I think his position in this world is finally sinking in.

TonyDogs said:
Losers are will always be loser.
[snapback]219345[/snapback]​

sack said:
not to interrupt, but wow, there sure are alot of brothers enjoying this action. back to t :cool: he bleachers.
[snapback]219438[/snapback]​
ummmhummm....popcorn anyone? oh btw..he is a fuggin' idiot, anyone got some salt? :D

Tony,

This is not the time to be subtle but sincere and honest. I believe you are a danger to yourself and to others. I strongly urge you to get effective counseling, I would be more than willing to assist you in that if you would like. I expect that you will reject this advice at the moment but eventually, after you have been banned from this board and you discover that you have received no real satisfaction from this campaign of intimidation and terrorist threats and you begin to consider its vanity, I hope you will remember my offer to help you.

I love it when a 27 year old tells me how much of a loser I am. :laugh:

Tony, I haven't spent the time to search out the threads that have you all worked up but I am sure it couldn't have been that bad.

Just a suggestion, when your no longer wanted or you have been banned go over to http;//cigarfamily.com, those guys are much more forgiving than the ones around here. :thumbs:

Rich

Sorry, CC - I couldn't resist...

TonyDogs said:
First let me say that this is a really good forum for cigar information.

Now I have had problems with many members on this site, lets call them the cigarsnobs. The have been around for along <-("a long") time on cp. These people are very touchy about everything like some old ladies.

So if you get into it with any one of them (cyber room) here <- (here's or here is) what you do. (new thought = new paragraph)
First they will gang up on you so you are fighting with many people. This is there <-(their) only strength. If you <-(insert "are") being hit from many directions it is hard to deliver a knock out blow. There <-(their) purpose is to get you mad, they got me ready to cross state lines I was so mad. So here <-(here is, or here's) how to defuse these cigarsnobs <- (add "and", or better yet - start a new sentence here) take the debate off the public forum. Send them a PM. They crumble like little girls.
Here is what I did not understand about this forum <- (this sentence does not make sense, please rephrase) , there are people on here that are complete losers in the real world. Yet in cyber land they think they are the cool ones. They are such losers in the real world, that they get off and talking crazy in the cyber world because there is know <- ("no") consequences. See in real life these cigarsnobs have nothing probley no self worth either <- (not sure where you're going with this sentence. It doesn't make sense. Sorry I can't help you here). SO when you challenge them one on one (cyber world) they crumble because they dont <- ("don't" or "do not") have the group to back up there <- ("their") play. They become impotent just like they are in real life.

See for me the CIGAR is an Icon. Cigars equal success. That success might be from a monaterry <- ("monetary") stand point or from a personel stand point. The cigar snobs know nothing of success, Losers are <- (remove this "are") will always be loser <- ("losers").

SO Newbies if you get into with one of these pathetic, impotent, deadbeat, LOSERS, take the debate to the PM, and they will quit talking fast.

If anyone would like to PM me feel free.
I don't know if you will be able to handle the truth.

Ironworker said:
I love it when a 27 year old tells me how much of a loser I am. :laugh:

Tony, I haven't spent the time to search out the threads that have you all worked up but I am sure it couldn't have been that bad.

Just a suggestion, when your no longer wanted or you have been banned go over to http;//cigarfamily.com, those guys are much more forgiving than the ones around here. :thumbs:

Rich
[snapback]219449[/snapback]​

Rich - hopefully it's in time for Friday, when they welcome in all the new members... ;)

Friday's are the best time for a new guy to join CF, You really get the feeling of being part of something over there.

TonyDogs said:

I did not getting <- ("get") any PM <- ("PMs" - plural) from anyone.

Divide them and they are easily concurred <-( "Conquered").

bfreebern said:
TonyDogs said:

PM me bro. I'm just a single loser w/out someone to guide me. Please shed some light for me, I'm lost.
[snapback]219421[/snapback]​

I'm there with you. I need someone to show me the light. :p

TonyDogs said:
SO Newbies if you get into with one of these pathetic, impotent, deadbeat, LOSERS, take the debate to the PM, and they will quit talking fast.

Sounds like somebody is upset that they didn't get bombed yet.

Seriously though, Tony, I have seen many times people have respectable and very informative debates with no problems. You sir had to sling the first insult right off the bat. That is what this is all about. It has nothing to do with you disagreeing with the FOG's on this board. It has to do with you insulting FOG's on this board.

Think of it this way, you walk into a cowboy bar in Texas and make scream at the top of your lungs, riding horses is gay. You are gonna get your ass beat down. That is pretty much what you did here.

Then when you get called on it you start whipping out the old E-Penis saying how you are gonna put a thumping on people. Well I am 6'4" and 310lbs and I bench press 450lbs so my E-Penis is bigger than yours. Even though all those are true it sounds dumb don't it.

Just suck it up, appologize for the remarks and move on, or better yet, just move on quietly, you will not be missed if you do.

Brandon

:0 Oh no, does this mean you'll be taking all those over 80 rated cigars with you?

What will we ever do without all of those quality cigars?

Since Lee isn't here to say it, you're done.

Go away!

TonyDogs said:
So if you get into it with any one of them (cyber room) here what you do.
First they will gang up on you so you are fighting with many people. This is there only strength. If you being hit from many directions it is hard to deliver a knock out blow. There purpose is to get you mad, they got me ready to cross state lines I was so mad. So here how to defuse these cigarsnobs take the debate off the public forum. Send them a PM. They crumble like little girls.

Tony: You are a far worse military strategist than you are a speller. Get a dictionary. Also pick up the "Art of War" another fine book, maybe you can learn to fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

The SSU-MA FA says: "If one man slay another of set purpose, he
himself may rightfully be slain." He who relies solely on
warlike measures shall be exterminated (SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR
THE OLDEST MILITARY TREATISE IN THE WORLD)