• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIES UNITE!

Fire for effect!
0306 0320 0003 4950 **51
0306 0320 0003 4950 **68
0306 0320 0003 4950 **75
napalm_001.jpg

0103 7491 0136 8617
0103 8555 7491 4377
0305 1720 0001 3595 3444
0305 1720 0001 3595 3437
0103 8555 7490 3951 6470
0103 8555 7490 6048 7992
0103 8555 7490 7097 3751
0103 8555 7490 8145 9510
0103 8555 7490 9194 5270
0103 8555 7491 0243 1037
0103 8555 7491 1291 6791
0103 8555 7491 3388 8312

These just boil down to this: 56 a4 24 29 21 14 c9 2a 5e 0b

Now stop playing with Mr Winky while you post these photos!

<very nice -btw>

Gary, you just stepped on a trip wire my friend... :whistling:

Gentlemen, please post responsibly, I've just received the following from our Corporate Compliance Dep't.

Dear ******** Employee,

As part of ***'s Legal Compliance program, you are required to read and formally acknowledge certain corporate policy documents.

Please log on to the Corporate Compliance Portal at:

Please edit any nudity out of your posts.

I'm wondering why you're posting these instead of Captain Grease Spot? Hmmm, come to think of it, he's been conspicuously quiet today. Has he succumbed to his wounds so quickly?

A moment of silence, please. :sign:
He may very well be crippled beyond all hope. But even if he is able to survive a fate better than what happened to the man in Metallica's One, it just goes to show the lack of discipline, the lack of organization and communication that happens in the ranks of a poorly commanded batallion. Way to go XO!

I'm wondering why you're posting these instead of Captain Grease Spot? Hmmm, come to think of it, he's been conspicuously quiet today. Has he succumbed to his wounds so quickly?

He may very well be crippled beyond all hope. But even if he is able to survive a fate better than what happened to the man in Metallica's One, it just goes to show the lack of discipline, the lack of organization and communication that happens in the ranks of a poorly commanded batallion. Way to go XO!

Just found another target... :whistling:

Believe me guys, Jay has the ammunition to do this with. As far as posting bogus dc#'s, I admitted to that in a post so let me explain myself. I took my dc# stickers to work with me so I could post them for send out the next day. I realized that people would try to track them, so I threw them away and came home and printed off click-n-ship labels from my home computer. I apologize if I have gone against protocol with this, but I do actually have 12 in the air right now......half should hit today.

Not backing up your bogus number is bad, but if they are backed up with whatever, then all is good.
All about integrity bro,which you have shown you certainly have Jonesy.
Oh, btw...take shelter, multiple launches due to strike in the next 24... :whistling:
nuclear-explosion.gif

Rob K......................You better take cover! :whistling:

Believe me guys, Jay has the ammunition to do this with. As far as posting bogus dc#'s, I admitted to that in a post so let me explain myself. I took my dc# stickers to work with me so I could post them for send out the next day. I realized that people would try to track them, so I threw them away and came home and printed off click-n-ship labels from my home computer. I apologize if I have gone against protocol with this, but I do actually have 12 in the air right now......half should hit today.

Not backing up your bogus number is bad, but if they are backed up with whatever, then all is good.
Oh, btw...take shelter, multiple launches due to strike in the next 24... :whistling:
nuclear-explosion.gif

Where did I read that the noobs weren't organized? :sign:

Or he might be sitting back, lulling you old coots into a sense of security.
Communication hasn't faltered, and our motivation and strength gains by the hour.
Watch your 6's FOG's, something wicked your way comes.

:whistling:

Well Boys looks like the FOG'S are running there group like the US Government Instead of action we are getting a lot, of lip service.

At the same time saying we are not holding are end.

Jonsey, you are Correct.

and know that I have your attention.

0306 1070 0005 **** 8984
0306 1070 0005 **** 9011
0306 1070 0005 3774 ****
This is the second time you have put people who surf from work at risk. Please post a link and a NSFW warning if you are going to place nudity in the middle of an otherwise safe thread.
X2 please. :laugh:

nuclear-explosion.gif

Bring it on! :thumbs:

Just found another target... :whistling:

You couldn't find a warm fuzzy spot in a basket full of kittens!

5kittens.jpg

Gentlemen, please post responsibly, I've just received the following from our Corporate Compliance Dep't.

Dear ******** Employee,

As part of ***'s Legal Compliance program, you are required to read and formally acknowledge certain corporate policy documents.

My bad BUT NICE !!!!!

Dear ******** Employee,

My bad BUT NICE !!!!!

No, it's NOT nice.

Back