• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIES UNITE!

The battle call has been sounded.....the troops have been mustered.....they have received their orders and the artillery is in place. We shall commence firing in the morning. No soul shall be spared!!!

I feel a SMACK DOWN coming!

They're coming after us........

oldmen.jpg

The battle call has been sounded.....the troops have been mustered.....they have received their orders and the artillery is in place. We shall commence firing in the morning. No soul shall be spared!!!

At least two of us have studied the 'Art of War'
Maybe if you FOG's can find your reading glasses you can learn a thing or two.

You know, you almost have to feel sorry for them. Almost...

they gotta learn somehow, we all did!
wonder when Neal is gonna chime in... looking forward to some new "Nealisms"

This is some of the funniest Newbie Writing to date. This is going to be fun watching them run in fear.

Newbies.......be calm..........

Never rush into battle.

Well fortified FOG's will not be decimated by a bunch of us newbies going off half cocked (back to the dick zipper thing). Give them time to stock up on depends and dentucream while we organize our plan.

Can also be read as.......Holy shit just because I did some work in my basement and didn't reply to every reply in the NEWBIES UNITE thread everybody thought poor Brian was blowing wind up his own skirt!

So, that was YOU blowing up his skirt!

holy shyte! i'm gone for a few hours and this happens! i wondered why the warning sirens were going off. i guess i'll have to hunker down and start packin' those garcia y vegas soon!

Men, War has officially been declared. Proceed as instructed.

Good to go Brian!!!!!!! All packed and ready to go. The troops are all on the same page..............................Do you think Ensure & Cigar flavors can Marry????

:laugh:

Looks like what? maybe four newbies circling the wagons? good job Jonesy :thumbs:

:sign:

:cool:

That would seem true although Newbies are like cockroaches: for every one you see there are a hundred more hiding in cracks and behind walls. However it is fun to turn on the lights, watch them squirm, and smash them with the broom...

General Preembargo and I had a few coversations last night to see if we would be able to come to an amicable solution to our situation. The talks went well although they ended in an impasse. Therefore war has been declared by the General and myself to our respective troops. Let the games begin men. SHOW NO MERCY!

General Preembargo and I had a few coversations last night to see if we would be able to come to an amicable solution to our situation. The talks went well although they ended in an impasse. Therefore war has been declared by the General and myself to our respective troops. Let the games begin men. SHOW NO MERCY!
You and your kind, are just woefully inadequate.

Doc.

Why bother trying to communicate Jonesy? They can't hear us anyway. Let's 'talk' with bombs.

ear_trumpet.jpg