• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newborn Pass

....well, it must have landed with Bill as it's here today.... :laugh:

I'll get to it here in a few, and plan to get it back on the road today.

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Edit - I get it, we lost some posts in the "crash". In any event, I'll get to this, this AM

Hey Tom, can you check and make sure the 1932 perla that I put is actually in there please? I was organizing the humi and found one sitting on a shelf and am assuming it was the one that was meant to go in there.

Hey Tom, can you check and make sure the 1932 perla that I put is actually in there please? I was organizing the humi and found one sitting on a shelf and am assuming it was the one that was meant to go in there.
Smelly - good catch. #141 is definitely MIA. I can hold the pass to add, or you can send it to Seadub, or....?? In any event, I'll hold the pass until I hear from you guys.

Also, #66 wasn't marked off on the inventory sheet but the OP shows that Matt (mmburtch) took it, so I marked the inventory list appropriately. If this is not the case, please advise.

Here are my proposed P's and T's. I think it averages out well, but of course, I'm open to suggestions if anyone sees something of real concern:

Take - #12: BBMF
Put - #146: Padron 80th Maduro

Take - #109: Punch Asia Pacific Super Punch
Put - #147: Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios - USE SEP 07

Take - #123: Cuaba Exclusivos '06
Put - #148: El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme - SXF FEB 05

Take - #129: Illusione M-7
Put - #149: Don Pepin JJ Maduro Sublime

....I realize the last P&T is a bit lopsided but IMHO the first two make up for it. If you guys don't think so, that's cool, just let me know.

So, Cliff's notes:

Pass will sit here until I hear:
- What to do about #141 that S.S. forgot to put in the box
- My P's and T's get approved or vetoed by the team

Thanks, guys - B.B.S.

Unless symyn was planning on using it for one of his takes, I'll just send it to Chris.

Sorry for screwing this up again guys. :blush:
You should feel bad...!! I mean, I've never made a mistake....(right)..... :laugh: :laugh:

No sweat; an honest mistake is just that - there is only one more stop, so IMHO sending it along to Chris should work fine.

Unless anyone has any objections and lets me know in the next fifteen minutes or so, I'll box this up and get it on the way this PM as stated.

Cheers, gentlemen....and congrats to the new Dad's...!!! - B.B.S.

Smelly - good catch. #141 is definitely MIA. I can hold the pass to add, or you can send it to Seadub, or....?? In any event, I'll hold the pass until I hear from you guys.

Also, #66 wasn't marked off on the inventory sheet but the OP shows that Matt (mmburtch) took it, so I marked the inventory list appropriately. If this is not the case, please advise.

Here are my proposed P's and T's. I think it averages out well, but of course, I'm open to suggestions if anyone sees something of real concern:

Take - #12: BBMF
Put - #146: Padron 80th Maduro

Take - #109: Punch Asia Pacific Super Punch
Put - #147: Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios - USE SEP 07

Take - #123: Cuaba Exclusivos '06
Put - #148: El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme - SXF FEB 05

Take - #129: Illusione M-7
Put - #149: Don Pepin JJ Maduro Sublime

....I realize the last P&T is a bit lopsided but IMHO the first two make up for it. If you guys don't think so, that's cool, just let me know.

So, Cliff's notes:

- My P's and T's get approved or vetoed by the team

Thanks, guys - B.B.S.

Hello Tom

I'm fine with all of those except for the first one. A Padron 80th doesn't equal a BBMF, IMHO.

I appreciate the quick turnaround, but hope this didn't go out before I was able to post.

Thanks.

Hello Tom

I'm fine with all of those except for the first one. A Padron 80th doesn't equal a BBMF, IMHO.

I appreciate the quick turnaround, but hope this didn't go out before I was able to post.

Thanks.
...unfortunatly, it did. That was an educated guess on my part and it appears I guessed badly.

I've sent you a PM and will do whatever you wish to make it right....even if it means putting the BBMF in the mail back to you.

Watch for a PM - you know I'll do whatever it takes.

Thanks / sorry, Chris - B.B.S.

Josh - once USPS scans it, your DC is:

0103 8555 7493 5760 2237

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Waiting and ready!! Dub I still haven't found a place. Does Michael's in Santa Monica allow smoking?

Waiting and ready!! Dub I still haven't found a place. Does Michael's in Santa Monica allow smoking?

Michael's? I don't know anything about that place, but I'll find out.

Let's get together Monday or Tuesday night next week (schedule(s) permitting).

Take: 38. Cohiba Sublimes EL 04 LLN DIC ‘04 (P: seadub)
Put: 150. 1st Release Backwood '81

Take: 47. Bolivar Gold Medal POS DIC '06 (P: seadub)
Put: 151. 5er of Baccarat Luchadores '08 (these guys are fresh and smoking great!)

Take: 34. Partagas Culebras 3 in the coffin (P: seadub)
Put: 152. Individual Woodtip Swisher Sweets '04 (got a little age on these, but they could use another 5 or 6 years)

Hopefully these work for everyone :)

'Dub I will see you Tuesday!!!

Take: 38. Cohiba Sublimes EL 04 LLN DIC '04 (P: seadub)

Take: 47. Bolivar Gold Medal POS DIC '06 (P: seadub)
Put: 151. 5er of Baccarat Luchadores '08 (these guys are fresh and smoking great!)

Take: 34. Partagas Culebras 3 in the coffin (P: seadub)
Put: 152. Individual Woodtip Swisher Sweets '04 (got a little age on these, but they could use another 5 or 6 years)

Hopefully these work for everyone :)

'Dub I will see you Tuesday!!!

Good by me! not!

Take: 38. Cohiba Sublimes EL 04 LLN DIC ‘04 (P: seadub)

I object to this pair. Chris shouldn't profit from hosting a pass. I recommend you not put anything older than a decade for #38.

BBS the pass arrived safetly this Saturday. I will do the full instpection with Chris tomorrow night!

BBS the pass arrived safetly this Saturday. I will do the full instpection with Chris tomorrow night!
Thanks, Josh - always good to know the folks at USPS got it right one more time...... :laugh:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Chris, the perla and a friend will be on their way tomorrow morning. 01038555749386993566

I'll take a virtual turn CW!

Thanks for replying, Brandon. Of course you can take a virtual turn.

Just a couple loose ends to tie up here. I need to complete the P/Ts list. Although if you see something on the current list... feel free to post proposed P/Ts now.

I'm also waiting to hear from denverdog!

:thumbs: