• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newborn Pass

Congratulations, Niko...and to all the new papas on this pass.

Count me in if there is still room!

Isabella was born 8/29/07:
111114.jpg

I would like in if there is still room. My first child was born September 7, 2007. This would be my first pass. Let me know if there is still room.

Thanks,
Alan

My Baby girl
BunnyShoes.jpg

Hey guys!

Congratulations and thanks for the ongoing interest in the pass. I just need to see how things shake out in the next day or two. So to all the guys who have posted in the thread but don't see your names on the participant list, just hold tight and I'll let you know if we have some room afterall.
:thumbs:

hello i am a newbie and ready to try this newborn pass my daughter was born on aug.1 so
i do qualify if you'll have me ...take care

stogie44

KEWL idea Chris... a Diaper pass.. everyone must pass a fresh diaper along with their puts and takes...

Sorry I can't be in this pass, but congrats to all the new parents

Might as well call this the Isabella pass!!! Here is my little Iz born 06.16.07!

what_now_tub_taker.jpg

BTW Jeez 'Dub nice layout of sticks ;) I am going to have to go to the very very back of my humidor (and I will still come up short ;) )

Miles turned one on the third. If that counts, I'll play.

I have not been around in a while,
partly to a new job,
but also due to my new baby girl.
She is 11months.

I would like to get back involved here, but I can understand any concerns that I have not been around for a while.

Let me know.

Peace,
Pugs

New%20Year

Thanks to all who have provided info so I can get this thing together. I'm still waiting for a couple people to respond.

This pass has grown up so fast ( ;)) . Certainly larger than I expected it to become.

I'm sorry to the guys who aren't going to be part of this one, but other passes will come down the line. Congratulations to everyone who has had kids this year. I'm looking forward to getting this one moving.