• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NewDesktop

Big B

Well I talked myself into it. I currently have a 75ct desktop that holds about 50 as well as a cooler that houses a few as well. Coolers can hold more cigars at a steadier humidity for a longer period of time. They make great storage containers as such but, damn are they ugly. I have always liked desktop humidors, love looking at them, opening them, and for me, its a better feeling grabbing a cigar out of a desktop then my ugly blue cooler. Stupid I know but hey, can't help it.

Since I dont want to spend the dough on a cabinet, the fact that I can't afford to fill one yet, and my wife kicking me square in the fun bags, I settled on this girl, and a big lady she is. Atleast for a desktop. Measuring in at 21*12*5.5 she is suppose to hold around 250 cigars. Im sure that equates to 175-200 in real life. I must say for a big chain "cheap" desktop, its buit well and has a great seal, atleast right now. I'll be curious to see how the humidity holds.

I really believe that one can not have too many desktops.

f749ae7d-1.jpg

You said "fun bags". Never heard that. Love it.

The humi looks nice. Enjoy it!!

It's the scientific version. Lol. I guess it really should be singular though. "'Fun Bag"

Congrats on the new humi! Fun bags huh? No wonder why I call my wife the "fun filter"! :D