• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Next month's schedule

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Well I always try to get together with you guys, when I am on the road sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

Next month I will be in the following cities:

Evansville
Tricities/Bristol
Cinci
Dulles
White Plains
Chicago

If you're up for a smoke gimme a shout.

Shane

On the 28th that is a Tuesday. I just double checked I am scheduled to arrive at 7pm, but I am coming out of Chicago. So who the hell knows.

So likely around 8pm if all goes well I would up for something.

I guess I should state that all these trips will be Mon-Thurs. So basically during the week I will be in the above cities.

Damn, the 4th Tuesday is our monthly State Commitee meeting and if things go well with the elections (especially the races I'm working on), I really should be at that meeting.

If we get blown out and I'm too depressed to go then White Plains it is! :D

Damn, the 4th Tuesday is our monthly State Commitee meeting and if things go well with the elections (especially the races I'm working on), I really should be at that meeting.

Sounds like a plan,

Oh btw shouldn't there be a comma after go?

:p :sign:

Sounds like a plan,

Oh btw shouldn't there be a comma after go?

:p :sign:

Ya know, I noticed that right after I posted it because it would look better if there was but I was too lazy to fix it. :p

Where you staying? Crowne Plaza?
28th looks good for me...
The closest place to smoke is probably Stamford, CT 15 mins from WP.
Maybe we just get together at my apartment... 9 minutes from WP.

-Rob

holiday inn select

700 main street
Stanford CT 06901

You flying into Westchester County Airport?
Need a ride to Stamford?
I will look into the place I've heard we can smoke at in Stamford. I think it is a smoking room off of a bar at a hotel there... :whistling:

-Rob

Westchester it is. The hotel will pick up myself and the crew and give us a ride to the hotel... I would have to change anyway. Don't think it would be right for a pilot to be in uniform smoking gars at a bar. HA

I wouldn't be drinking, cause I would be working the next day.

You flying into Westchester County Airport?
Need a ride to Stamford?
I will look into the place I've heard we can smoke at in Stamford. I think it is a smoking room off of a bar at a hotel there... :whistling:

-Rob

Rob you are talking about Vuli in the Marriott I believe.

I have been before (but not since last winter). Might want to call and make sure it is available before making the trip, sometimes they have private parties in the room.

Also I somehow have always known that there would be a HERF in Stamford and I would show up and get to meet some of you guys. However I never expected that it would be planned for the same day that my wife and I are expecting our 2nd child.

Shane -- when is KC going to be on the schedule?!!? :whistling:

If you get a chance to herf with Shane, you oughta jump at it. Great guy and fun to drink with! :thumbs:

Just keep him offa the moonshine... :whistling:

Well I always try to get together with you guys, when I am on the road sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

Next month I will be in the following cities:

Evansville
Tricities/Bristol
Cinci
Dulles
White Plains
Chicago

If you're up for a smoke gimme a shout.

Shane

Too bad the driver doesn't earn miles!

Ya I need to get out to KC.... It' just the schedules this year are awful. Last year it was like summer camp with airplanes all year long....

I have KC on my list don't worry.