• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL 2016 playoff pool

I spoke too soon... this is gonna be ugly. 2 TD's in first 8 minutes for pittsburg??? Roth has already thrown for 168 yards... in 8 minutes and two possessions...

Miami really had no clue what they were doing today.

PM sent! I am just happy to get one win before having to send everything to the owner of the Pats!
Where you have the Texans your better off saving the shipping and have him ship to Mike... lol

Last edited:
Since I have the Pats, with my luck the Texans are bound to orchestrate a major upset!

Where you have the Texans your better off saving the shipping and have him ship to Mike... lol
lol, I thought about this!! BUT I know anything can happen as I had the Pats in this pool when the infamous "non-handoff" happened and Seattle decided to pass at the 1 and I won the whole thing....So ya never know. (but for real I don't think there is a chance in hell Houston pulls that off)

lol, I thought about this!! BUT I know anything can happen as I had the Pats in this pool when the infamous "non-handoff" happened and Seattle decided to pass at the 1 and I won the whole thing....So ya never know. (but for real I don't think there is a chance in hell Houston pulls that off)

Osweiler may have a stellar day!
You never know which way the deflated football will bounce!

Please confirm receiving cigars here so we can make sure everyone gets paid

Games today (Saturday):

Seattle at Atlanta (-5) 3:35 pm Central

Houston at New England (-15) 7:15 pm Central
Temp at kickoff 26 degrees F.

GAME TIME BABY!

LETS GO PATS!

The Patriots advance to a 6th straight AFC Championship game, the longest streak since 1970!
Atlanta looked tough also.

Sunday:
Green Bay at Dallas (-5.5) 3:40 pm Central

Pittsburgh at KC (-1.5) 7:20 pm Central. Can you believe KC is a 1.5 point favorite? Big Ben must be hurt.

Well the punk ass Sea Hawks screwed the pooch last night. Congrats Chester, PM me your addy and I'll get a package out to you this week.