• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Draft '08

At least you guys having something to watch for. The Browns aren't picking till tomorrow, unless something happens with D. Anderson.

Taking a QB in the first round scares me.... I would have rather gotten Dorsey, but we will see how it goes. We have 6 picks in the first 100.

Gosder Cherilu!?!?!?!?!?!?

Fire%20Millen%20photo.jpg

I'm pretty happy with my Jets pick considering what was left. While I don't think Clemens is their QB of the future, Ryan was the only QB in the draft worth a 1st round pick IMHO. Gholston is a solid pick that should help them in a few years. :thumbs:

I'm pretty happy with my Jets pick considering what was left. While I don't think Clemens is their QB of the future, Ryan was the only QB in the draft worth a 1st round pick IMHO. Gholston is a solid pick that should help them in a few years. :thumbs:
agreed.. i was hoping Mcfadden would fall to no.6 for us but we got a pretty solid pick

At least you guys having something to watch for. The Browns aren't picking till tomorrow, unless something happens with D. Anderson.

At least the stains won't screw anything up today :laugh:

I'm super pumped about the Chiefs draft today. I'm glad Dorsey slid to 5, and we still got Brandon Alberts. I was hoping we would take either Brohm or Henne in round 2, but I'm very pleased with Brandon Flowers as well. Now I have to hope that the good fortune continues to tomorrow with our remaining 9 picks.

KC had an amazing first day, I'm alot happier with the Jared Allen trade now.

I can't wait to see what tommarrow brings with 3 picks in the first 19.