• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff Contest 2021

I wouldn't say a hater, just annoyed that for some reason he gets a pass for his time in Detroit. Sure, he didn't have the greatest talent around him (people seem to forget he did play with Megatron for some reason), but aren't great QBs supposed to raise those around them? He's great at moments (i.e. yesterday), but bad Stafford absolutely kills his team, as will happen before the playoffs are over.

ETA: I was so glad when they traded him. He had them stuck in limbo for years. Good enough you don't want to move on, but not good enough to ever win anything.
It wouldn't matter what quarterback was in the Lions organization. There was just too much dysfunction around him.

I'm pretty sure this is where I say, HELL YEA!!! PH*k the 49ers! Plus, my Bengals managed to not screw up and give it away.

Floyd T

I'm pretty sure this is where I say, HELL YEA!!! PH*k the 49ers! Plus, my Bengals managed to not screw up and give it away.

Floyd T
I honestly can’t believe 49s made it this far. Will be sending your winnings today