• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff pool 2015

He is ok but spending the night in hospital for his asthma a will be with here all night hopefully home tomorrow.

Hope all is getting better today Chester!!

Looks like we are full unless Chester wants to change any of these up;
1. Drunkfish
2.oke
3.modo22
4.bfreebern
5.cigsid
6. Big jake
7. Mn Brian
8. TallPaul
9. Brickhouse
10. Maduro Clint
11. golfgar
12.cookie_1978

Alright yall, I PMed with Chester, offered some help, and he ok'ed me getting this randomized as he is still dealing with things. Hopefully everyone can go home tomorrow.

I followed the same steps that have been done in years past. FIRST, here are the playoff teams in order based on seed:
AFC
Broncos
Patriots
Bengals
Texans
Chiefs
Steelers

NFC
Panthers
Cardinals
Vikings
Redskins
Packers
Seahawks

SECOND, here are the players based on the order of responses:
(This is posted in previous post)

LASTLY, here are the randomizer's results;

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1. Cardinals
2. Vikings
3. Steelers
4. Patriots
5. Redskins
6. Broncos
7. Texans
8. Seahawks
9. Chiefs
10. Bengals
11. Packers
12. Panthers

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1. Mn Brian
2. oke
3. modo22
4. golfgar
5. Brickhouse
6. cigsid
7. Big jake
8. TallPaul
9. bfreebern
10. Maduro Clint
11. cookie_1978
12. Drunkfish

(I will get pictures posted of the screen shot from random.org once I figure out how...)

Matchy Matchy and you have your team to root for this post-season.
Good luck everyone. Any questions, let me know; I hope I didn't Fugh up this system that has been used for so many years!

Redskins??????

Did they even make the playoffs????? Son of a bitch!

Cardinals? I'll take it! First round bye is okay by me! They'll either have to play the Vikes, the Packers, or the Redskins. No chance they can play the Seahawks so I should last 1 game at least! :) If not, here's to hoping Oke wins it all. ;)

Broncos for me... I hope the old man can do it...

The fucking Seahawks... I can't stand those bitches. Oke I hope I'm sending to you come monday!

Let's go Vikings!!!

Paul

Wyatt - I will trade you - Packers for the Redskins (are we allowed to call them the Redskins on the cigar forum) - lol. I think Washington could get on a roll.

Wyatt - I will trade you - Packers for the Redskins (are we allowed to call them the Redskins on the cigar forum) - lol. I think Washington could get on a roll.

I had Aaron Rodgers as my QB in fantasy all year, and I literally sat him on the bench the last playoff game and played Brian Hoyer instead. It turned out to be a good move, as Rodgers scored me 11 points and Hoyer got me 12.

Rodgers was a complete bust this year for fantasy. I can't possibly cheer for Green Bay this year.

Go Redskins!.....I guess.

What; no comment from Jake and him getting the Texans???

Pats....so that's how this goes. You know those guys cheat (at least twice...one against the Rams and then deflate gate) so that's good for me as long as they don't get caught. Too bad my friend Dan Connolly retired before the season started, he won the Superbowl and at only 32 years old retired thinking he might still be able to walk when he hits 45.

Ben, nice draw with the Steelers. Big Ben may be the hot QB going into the playoffs.