• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff pool 2015

I thought the Seahawks had a great chance with the way they have been playing... until I saw the weather forecast... the high is 1 and game time temp could be as low as -9... not counting the 10-15 mph wind chill factor...

I thought the Seahawks had a great chance with the way they have been playing... until I saw the weather forecast... the high is 1 and game time temp could be as low as -9... not counting the 10-15 mph wind chill factor...
Good!

They may have done well against the Cardinals but they lost to the Rams (in Seattle) the week before. They lost to the Rams twice as a matter of fact. I know they beat the Vikings earlier but the temp wasn't 1.

Hey guys got home from hospital with son yesterday he is still a little sick but doing well

And this is why I hate the Bungles...a bunch of bums.
They gave that game away because they had zero discipline. 55, whatever his name is....what a jerk. He lost that game for his team because he's an ass.

They gave that game away because they had zero discipline. 55, whatever his name is....what a jerk. He lost that game for his team because he's an ass.
Burfict...and the other idiot was Pacman Jones. I can't believe he is still in the league.

Here's to hoping Oke kills it today! :) I'll be watching the game from the warmth of my couch... No tickets for me sadly or I'd be there!

Burfict...and the other idiot was Pacman Jones. I can't believe he is still in the league.

Really hard to believe, heck he only stayed with the Blue Bombers for a year. Adam has done some stupid things off the field but between the two of them, Vontaze and Adam sealed the deal for the Steelers.

So painful. I'll be depressed for the next week. Just glad I don't have to root for the Cards against the Vikes