• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff pool

Don't worry Gents, Jeff will end up winning this thing....then he has to send me 5 of his victory cigars! :laugh:

Funny how this worked out huh bro?

If the Steelers win the SB over the Panthers, I will net a few sticks.

Don't worry Gents, Jeff will end up winning this thing....then he has to send me 5 of his victory cigars! :laugh:
Sorry Brian but I dont think the panthers got it in them. :D

GO TITANS

Brian

I was in Florida, damn it!!!

Sun bathing this morning - freezing my a** this evening.

GO STEELERS!!! (sorry, Cookie)

Apparently John is out driving around trying a new GPS.......... He is lost............. :whistling:

Here are the teams and owners

CigarStone = NFC#2 Seed Carolina
Switters = NFC#3 Seed Vikings
Cookie_1978 = AFC#4 Seed Chargers (on a roll)
gtadroptop = AFC#2 Seed Steelers (Number 6?)
stepthirteen = NFC#5 Seed Falcons (what a surprise)
slcraiders = NFC#1 Seed Giants
br174 = AFC#1 Seed Titans
Fatken = AFC#3 Seed Dolphins (Unbelievable)
Brickhouse = AFC#5 Seed Colts (hottest team in the NFL)
Garlicbreath = AFC#6 Seed Ravens (glad the Steelers can't play them again)
Putz Mulligan = NFC#6 Seed Eagles
Drunkfish3 = NFC#4 Seed Cardinals

Weather for Pgh looks like January playoffs weather. Low of 10* - some wind. I sure hope I am sending sticks out on Monday. :whistling:

I was in Florida, damn it!!!

Sun bathing this morning - freezing my a** this evening.

GO STEELERS!!! (sorry, Cookie)

Apparently John is out driving around trying a new GPS.......... He is lost............. :whistling:

Here are the teams and owners

CigarStone = NFC#2 Seed Carolina
Switters = NFC#3 Seed Vikings
Cookie_1978 = AFC#4 Seed Chargers (on a roll)
gtadroptop = AFC#2 Seed Steelers (Number 6?)
stepthirteen = NFC#5 Seed Falcons (what a surprise)
slcraiders = NFC#1 Seed Giants
br174 = AFC#1 Seed Titans
Fatken = AFC#3 Seed Dolphins (Unbelievable)
Brickhouse = AFC#5 Seed Colts (hottest team in the NFL)
Garlicbreath = AFC#6 Seed Ravens (glad the Steelers can't play them again)
Putz Mulligan = NFC#6 Seed Eagles
Drunkfish3 = NFC#4 Seed Cardinals

Weather for Pgh looks like January playoffs weather. Low of 10* - some wind. I sure hope I am sending sticks out on Monday. :whistling:

I do, too! :D It seems like a lot of the local Nation up here is viewing this game as a 'Gimme". I don't. I'll feel better at halftime with a nice two touchdown lead. Until then...

GO STEELERS!!!

It all depends on turnovers. Ben has been making some bad decisions in the red zone lately. The defense can only do so much.

That little scat back from San Diego scares me.

Cookie_1978, Garlicbreath, and Drunkfish3, and Putz Mulligan have all won and are eligible to win three more times in this pool for a total of 20 premium cigars.

Wouldn't it be nice if the Panthers lost to the Steelers in the Super Bowl? I would win twice and lose once in this pool but I would then collect on a separate bet with Jonesy which would be oh so nice!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Cookie_1978, Garlicbreath, and Drunkfish3, and Putz Mulligan have all won and are eligible to win three more times in this pool for a total of 20 premium cigars.

Wouldn't it be nice if the Panthers lost to the Steelers in the Super Bowl? I would win twice and lose once in this pool but I would then collect on a separate bet with Jonesy which would be oh so nice!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

That would give me the pleasure of a Steelers Super Bowl win AND collecting from Mr. Stone. What a wonderful world it would be.

GO STEELERS!!!

There is still a lot of football to be played here kids........let's not get carried away!!

Oh, and GO EAGLES!

I least i won the first round because it is going to take a miracle for me to win this weekend.

Well, i just want to say congrats in advance to CigarStone, because you have won. Panthers will be superbowl champions.

Freakin Dolphins, they had their chances but Pennington decided to throw the ball to the defense.

PM sent to GarlicBreath for addy.

Sticks will go out Monday or Tuesday.

Ken

Thank you for the sticks Ken and wow what a nice selection. Very generous. I see you're from Tampa Bay, we were just down that way last month visiting family in Spring Hill and we hit up Disney for a few days too.
One of the days we took a trip to Tarpon Springs and I stumbled across Don Estaban Cigar Inc on Dodecanse Blvd, I finally got a chance to burn one of his last night and it was pretty good. Thanks again.

#1 Good job on the sticks guys and please post in the thread when you get your winnings.

#2 The disrespect for the Steelers in this thread is totally unacceptable! ;)

#3 The Panthers can't win it all......the proverbial blind squirrel found that nut last year :whistling:

I heard the Steelers brought in a midget so the D could practice tackling Sproles..........

Rob,

Sticks are packed and ready, but I won't be able to get to the post office until Tuesday.

DC# 0103 8555 7495 3066 6261

Enjoy.....ya bastid.

Sticks arrived safe and sound. Absolutely great selection. Thanks.

Here is hoping I am sending out sticks on Monday.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Titan beat themselves. Garlicbreath PM your addy.
Good luck

Brian

Ravens at Heinz Field next week, provided we win tomorrow.

GO STEELERS!!!