• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff pool

Got the package from Cookie, who obviously didn't read the rules about the terms of the pay-off.

Bastid!

:thumbs: :)

NFC #1, #2 and #3 seeds out!

This becoming a very interesting playoff! Who's next? Uh oh.......Cards!

Interesting indeed! Congrats again, Charlie!

Smokes fly tomorrow. Enjoy...

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7495 5780 5049

I just got home. The lovely sticks have arrived safely! I don't think there was a single one that does not have me drooling!

Thank you!

Sent my sticks to Drunkfish3.......USPS says they were delivered a couple days ago.....assume he got them.....I hope so.

Has everyone received their winnings?

So far we have three guys who have won twice :thumbs:

CigarStone = NFC#2 Seed Carolina LOST
Switters = NFC#3 Seed Vikings LOST
Cookie_1978 = AFC#4 Seed Chargers (on a roll) WON.....LOST
gtadroptop = AFC#2 Seed Steelers (Number 6?) WON
stepthirteen = NFC#5 Seed Falcons (what a surprise) LOST
slcraiders = NFC#1 Seed Giants LOST
br174 = AFC#1 Seed Titans LOST
Fatken = AFC#3 Seed Dolphins (Unbelievable) LOST
Brickhouse = AFC#5 Seed Colts (hottest team in the NFL) LOST
Garlicbreath = AFC#6 Seed Ravens (glad the Steelers can't play them again) WON....WON
Putz Mulligan = NFC#6 Seed Eagles WON....WON
Drunkfish3 = NFC#4 Seed Cardinals WON...WON

Sorry i go my sticks look great thanks nice selection. wish it was warmer here. sorry meant to post then i got distracted and forgot to do so.

The Cards surprise me more and more each game i hope they keep it up. :D sorry Putz Mulligan but who would have though at the begining we would be both at this point trying to win for the third time.

edit to add

Cards in the Superbowl wow i am speechless again. was a good game.

I'm so happy to mail this fiver out. gtadroptop I should have your addy saved, I'll confirm it Monday.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

I'm so happy to mail this fiver out. gtadroptop I should have your addy saved, I'll confirm it Monday.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Wish you could have delivered in person at the herf next month, but that's a different thread. :(

No rush at all. Tomorrow's a holiday, anyway.

John:

What is my cut for giving you the Steelers?

Actually you and Chester owe your good fortune to Gary (Grateful1) and Jim (Keystone_Raider) ..........here is how I did the blind draw;

I sent a list of the 12 players to Gary and a list of the 12 seeds to Jim and they scrambled the lists and sent them back (neither knew why they were doing this). After that I just matched the two lists.

Thank you Gary (Grateful1) and Jim (Keystone_Raider). i just hope to is a good Superbowl. (with the Cards winning) :D

Communist! ;)

LMAO :laugh:
rolling.gif

John:

Actually you and Chester owe your good fortune to Gary (Grateful1) and Jim (Keystone_Raider) ..........here is how I did the blind draw;

I sent a list of the 12 players to Gary and a list of the 12 seeds to Jim and they scrambled the lists and sent them back (neither knew why they were doing this). After that I just matched the two lists.

I appreciate that. Thanks guys! Couldn't have worked out any better.

The Cardinals kinda worry me. Actually having our former offensive coordinator and defensive line coaches as their head and assistant coaches makes me a bit concerned. They did win the last meeting. But this is the Super Bowl. Different ball game.

Drunkfish isn't a Communist. He's a heretic! :laugh:

GO STEELERS!!!!

John:

The Cardinals kinda worry me. Actually having our former offensive coordinator and defensive line coaches as their head and assistant coaches makes me a bit concerned. They did win the last meeting. But this is the Super Bowl. Different ball game.

GO STEELERS!!!!

No i am just greedy. Putz Mulligan my address is in my profile

John:

GO STEELERS!!!!

No i am just greedy. Putz Mulligan my address is in my profile

To the victor go the spoils! DC# 0103 8555 7496 5970 0716