• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NH and it's banning on Breakfast Stout!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Most of us here in NH know that the NHSLC is crooked. Heard much about  the missing palate of wine, that didn't exist, or the liquor commissioners that know nothing about the business? I'm sure this situation will straighten itself out, if the money is right.

Doc

Sorry to hear that Paul. That stuff is delicious! I will have to load up on my NH runs and make a pit stop at your house.

Posted on FB today!

Cask & Vine
Just got a call from the New Hampshire State Liquor Commission's Director of Enforcement and Licensing.

There are several copies of our petition on several desks in Concord. Our petition will be on their agenda in the next several weeks. 

We're going to be invited (well, the director said he would call me and let me know when it goes on their meeting agenda... and naturally I'd love to bring up as many friends to support the cause as possible - so consider this a formal invitation) to sit in on the discussion and put forth our case on allowing the Founders Brewing Co. Breakfast Stout into the state.

Let's do this thing
1424320_615240805200881_810527090_n.jpg

Yet another reason why living is West Michigan is so great.  All the breweries.  If you're ever in this neck of the woods Grand Rapids is only a couple hours away.

The world is crazy. All of it.

O Gary how I love you! Thanks for getting me laughing on such a shitty morning!

Paul