• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

nicaragua

bill.u

Hi wondering if anyone here tasted any of the hoya de Nicaragua? considering buying Nicaragua and Dominican cigars.
Generally, smoke Cubans but looking for cheaper great-tasting stogies.
so any recommendations would be great .

I've smoked the ones linked below just because I wanted the box. They are decent smokes

@bill.u now you are talking my language. I haven’t gotten into Joya de Nicaragua but I do love Nicaraguan tobacco. I’m going to share several links from Small Batch Cigars and while they probably don’t ship to you, they have a lot of descriptions which will hopefully give you an idea of what these cigars are like.

My Father
AF anejo
Ashton VSG

These have all tickled me, but I'm only a newb starting in this expensive hobby!

Though not really all that much cheaper than cubans tbh...

My Father
AF anejo
Ashton VSG

These have all tickled me, but I'm only a newb starting in this expensive hobby!

Though not really all that much cheaper than cubans tbh...
Those are all good sticks IMHO.

@bill.u now you are talking my language. I haven’t gotten into Joya de Nicaragua but I do love Nicaraguan tobacco. I’m going to share several links from Small Batch Cigars and while they probably don’t ship to you, they have a lot of descriptions which will hopefully give you an idea of what these cigars are like.
In addition to my above opinion……these are also great sticks!