• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nicknames

Yall Know about my nic name, who doesn't?

Maybe that becasue I have the afliction of ON and ON and anoymous, cant shut the Hbooker up you know?

Yeah, well, Wascal....I read through your post real fast this AM and thought to myself.....Nah....That's not what he was REALLY talking about...or was he?? LMAO :p :lookup:

57Strat is my favorite electric, as just as a Collings is my favorite acoustic.

:)

Simple....The name's Lee, added a "bo" to the end cause most er ya'll think us Virginian's are rednecks!!

Nough said??

ROTFLMAO :sign:

This one is really wierd.... I started my Army career as a Chemical Officer. I used to really push my people on the pyros........nuke simulators etc... after one particular field expedient minefield made of about 200 1 gallon bottles of gelled fuel connected by Demo cord was finally ignited...

My company called me Firestorm. Once activated that thing burnt for like an entire day before it was over. The nick just sort of stuck and was unique. Have used it on every board or email since. Recently had to tweak it to fierestorm as my email because firestorm was taken almost everywhere.

Nothing like an acre of land on fire with home made napalm...

My name use to be "Allofus7" but with the changing of IP's and such the name has evolved.

For those of you wondering...... At one time I had 5 kids + 1 wife + myself living under the same roof........ALL-OF-US 7 .

And all this time I thought your real name was Al Lofus. :p

Hey Firestorm...good story bro!!! FIRE FIRE!!!!! Uhh, huh, huhhuh huhuh...kewl!!! (In my best Beavis and Butthead voice!) :sign: :sneaky:

Kenny, dude, I always wondered about your name in particular. IN fact, I remember the day you signed up here on CP and thought to myself "With a name like that, he won't stick around here long!!!" :sign: :sign: :sign: ;) Guess I was WRONG!!! Glad you did stick around bro, that totals the Duck Mafia to 2!! BWAAAHHAAA!! Wahet the hell, more for us!!! :0 :sneaky: :)

Just look at my sig tag and that tells it all.

I started collecting old Shadow pulp magazines from the 30's and 40's when I was high school. When I first got on the internet I wanted to have a name I could easily remember because I thought I wouldn't be spending much time on it (LMAO!).

Firestorm said:
This one is really wierd.... I started my Army career as a Chemical Officer. I used to really push my people on the pyros........nuke simulators etc... after one particular field expedient minefield made of about 200 1 gallon bottles of gelled fuel connected by Demo cord was finally ignited...
Holey **** thats a lotta Napalm. I thought about joining the Army just because I like to blow **** up. But never would multiply my experiments by %2000...and you got paid for it. LOL

Well when I got on the internet back in 97ish, I went to one chat room. There was maybe half a dozen of us that adopted the DX post script. We were all "Generation-X'ers" who initially would have been considered degenerats, but cleaned up their act to be "citizen in good standing". Hence the nick, "De-generation-X".

Emo

Hmmm, well my story is pretty lame. Almost everyone but Fran calls me 'Tony'.. I smoke cigars... So uh... Smokin' Tone.

???

I couldn't even come up with a good one for that. dammit
:lookup:

Back a few years ago,
While I was working at the ISP these kids came in and wanted me to help with thier seinor project. (I do at least 2 a year here) So it was known I would say yes.

They wanted to put on a real "WWF style" Wrestling show for thier project.
So we did the homework together I guided them on stage presence and showmanship. They didn't need any help on the wreatling moves at that time. WE got a ring and had over 1000 people at that show.
Among those 1000 people where the local business owners and we all liked the show so much we called the kids over afterwards and suggested they try this as a real business.
(It didn't take much prompting)

Well we worked for about another 6 months and had the first public showing of Pro Championship Wrestling. Right before the show we where polishing the scripts and the Kid who started this came up with this imaginary owner who would spoil the Good guys fun, and be the one who makes all the matches. It's gonna be you Mike he said.
Your gonna be "The Head Booker of the PCW"
So the name was born via a real acting charictor.
After a few Shows the Head Booker started getting involved in matches and making ring entrances that where a bit extrordnary. Large Cigars fancy Cars and lots of Huge breasted 18 year olds - the whole shebang.
(unfortunatley the shebang also included concussions and cuts and flaming tables and visits to the Hospitals)
Yep I have my own entrance music and finishing moves for wrestling. My finishing move is called the RIP. (you dont really want to be on the recieveing end, becasue I make it a bit stiff.)

So when I went to place an order for a some more cigars at MD cigars Mike said hey have you ever been to CP they can use a few new members.
I had no clue so I came here and Joined. My login name just had to be
Hbooker.
So at that point I decided to keep the same name online wherever I go.

Hbooker = Head Booker Mike Leahy

So yes,
It really does involve practice skill and pain.

Now that is Kewl!!!!!! I'ld say that is the best story yet for where a nick came from! :p