• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No Premium Cigar FDA Exemption

Can’t stand people like Robin Koval and their “I’m going to decide what’s best for the masses” crusade mentality. She seems to think all tobacco is evil and should be wiped from the face of the earth. I’m sure there’s no data to support the similarities/differences between cigarettes and premium cigars in her thought process. Reminds me of Tipper Gores attitude during her war on music and the 1st amendment in the 80’s.

Can’t stand people like Robin Koval and their “I’m going to decide what’s best for the masses” crusade mentality. She seems to think all tobacco is evil and should be wiped from the face of the earth. I’m sure there’s no data to support the similarities/differences between cigarettes and premium cigars in her thought process. Reminds me of Tipper Gores attitude during her war on music and the 1st amendment in the 80’s.

Robin Koval...'I know what's better for you than you do'.

My PCP is of the opinion that if you put it in your mouth, it's bad for you. All the evidence I give him to the contrary does no good. Even when I tell him I can remember when MDs said 3 out of 4 of them recommended Camel straights. Screw him.

Doc

On that note, I'm still perplexed as to what difference the CRA has made in preserving our rights as cigar smokers in America since it's inception. What 'Rights' have they helped to uphold? Other than showing up for photo ops with a few politicians, golf outings, and grand cigar events...

I gave up on them years ago after they had a majority...A MAJORITY...of the House as co-sponsors for a bill to exempt premium cigars from the FDA heading into a mid-term election and failed to bring it to the floor. All you'd hear about is how they got another sponsor for the bill but sponsorship means squat when you don't bring the bill to the floor for a vote.

I’ve been stocking up for this reason myself.
Then been stocking up on Cuban production for another reason.... I’m fifty now and it’ll be another ten years before they all start to hit that sweet spot. Might be my last real spree, and hopefully, I’m around to enjoy them then.
Looks like a good many cigar smokers are stocking up as well...

LINK