• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No Tobacco Day

saltypete

Reaction score
Tommorrow is World No Tobacco Day and to celebrate this occasion I am getting together with some friends and we are going to smoke some fine cigars and generally stick it up the anti smoking Nazis that are prevalent in our society. This is about as rebellious as I get these days. Have a good weekend everyone and torch something nice to celebrate the day.

Pete

Thanks for the info and I'll be sure to smoke a few of my favorites through out day........ :D :thumbs: :p

Screw them anti smoking Nazis!!!!!!!

Tommorrow is World No Tobacco Day and to celebrate this occasion I am getting together with some friends and we are going to smoke some fine cigars and generally stick it up the anti smoking Nazis that are prevalent in our society. This is about as rebellious as I get these days. Have a good weekend everyone and torch something nice to celebrate the day.

Pete
I'll be doing the same with my brothers of the leaf from the area. :laugh:

Yahoo!!

Just the excuse I need to torch a couple special and a couple less special just to make sure there's a thick blue cloud rising from my shop doors tomorrow. I'll recruit a BOTL neighbor to share one or two too! Oh what the h*ll, I'll just smoke all day...

Sounds like a plan!

Thanks, it's a great excuse to have a cigar (as if I needed one... :whistling: )

Pete

I stuck it to 'em this morning already, smoked an Illusione ~2~ with my coffee. :thumbs:

Pete

I stuck it to 'em this morning already, smoked an Illusione ~2~ with my coffee. :thumbs:

I just burnt my last Tony Soprano CAO to a glowing nub... they did want us to get rid of our tobacco right? :sign: ;)

Stood under the Sydney harbor Bridge and smoke an Opus A.
Two and a half hours it took.
There sure are a lot of angry people in Sydney. Only one person made a comment and that was about my "White City" tee shirt( He wanted to know where to buy one :laugh: ). I only wore it to wind folk up a bit more.

Happy No Smoking Day

Unfortunately, it's raining here. I so wanted to annoy my neighbors.

Doc.

We got some good thunderstorms here today, so nothing would be better than smoking a few cigars for the cause on the back porch. Smoke em' if you got em'!!!

T-storms mean no smoking here today but tomorrow, that's another day and she's looking sunny.

Rise up, rise up!

Wilkey

I'll be sure to smoke a few of my favorites through out the day.

1-Party Shorts
2-Bolivars
PSD#4 is next on the List

Had a wonderful Romeo y Julieta PC (box date: April 2004) this evening with some Elijah Craig 12 years old bourbon.
Man, I love this PC with a little age on them. :thumbs:

I finished my "No Tobacco Day" with a LFD Factory Press :thumbs:

Hell I just might make it "No Tobacco Day" everyday, at least until my Humidor runs out.