• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NON-LARS TOPIC

LMFAO @ Raging Bull!!!

Just curious, you talkin' bout them Fuente Trinidads or the ISOM ones?? :D

I never attacked you Rod it was all in play

put it back up and let the members decide

at CW you can talk about the admids all you want and they don't delete you

grow up

Grow up? LOL Take a look at your post's compared to mine Henry. I think you are incorrect in your statement. ;)

Why did you have to add "grow up" at the end of that post? If you were really sincere with your post that would have never been added just to "gouge" Rod. You, henry, seem to be the one who needs to grow up. And if this is the sort of thing that goes on at CW, and you LIKE IT, get yer ass back over there and flame away.

I have never gotten flamed any where

this is the only board in 3 years of posting

Henry,

Looks like you and I have something in common. I have never been flamed before either, until now. :)

Big Worm said:
LMFAO @ Raging Bull!!!

Just curious, you talkin' bout them Fuente Trinidads or the ISOM ones?? :D
ISOM ones...and BTW...nobody answered mt question yet!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( Holy pissing contest, Batman!!!

Thanks for the reply RB! I, too have yet to join that select group. But I do have one sitting in my humidor, gifted to me by my main man Vern!!! I'll most certainly post a review of that bad boy!! :)

henry said:
at CW you can talk about the admids all you want and they don't delete you
OK so go back to CW...... ;)

WOW!!!
I would have never posted anything if I knew all this crap would have started. I simply wanted to know if the folks who smoked (you know what), smoked anything else and what it was.
Now, In my opinion only, Rod has done a great job with this board in less than two years, It has been a great escape for me to come here and talk to complete strangers about cigars, It has grown by leaps and bounds, people have come and gone. The flaming that has started has been uncalled for, and should stop. Especially pissing off our gracious host. What is stopping him from pulling the plug and saying F@#k you all.
If you have a comment about me or anyone else on this board,
email or PM them.(Me, I can take it, I am a grown up. So flame on) But, lets try to keep the public executions to minimum unless there is no other resort.

This is what I think, If you have any comments please refer them to my e-mail
cgar411@msn.com

Looks like I missed alot this weekend! I have to say, I saw it coming with the threads of recent.

I don't think anyone here had a problem with most of the opinions, it was the presentation that I didn't care for. As for those folks, I say, good riddens!! They can go flame on the other boards!

Rod, I commend you for not allowing it here! I think most of us are with ya!

Now, lets get back to having fun!

Leebo :D