• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Noobler checking in...

Shagaroo

Newbie stopping in to say howdy from the Southeastern US.

Not only new to CP but new to cigars as well. Don't expect much from me, pretty clueless. :) Something of a hit and run poster at times as well. Find I read way more than I post.

Finally purchased a small humidor this past weekend and have a few sticks in it. Trying to convince my wife I am just trying cigars out to see what I think, but she just smirked as I strolled in from the 30 degree rain/ice weather we are having this evening dripping water off my parka onto the carpet. 3 days without was long enough.

Hang on Buckaroo!! The recent bumpy ride is uncharacteristic of this place. So kick back, relax and light up a smoke (Inside if possible, SHHHHHHHHHHh I won't tell anyone ;) )

There are lot's of great BOTL here and it has been a blast thus far!

enjoy

Phil

Welcome aboard. Stick around for a while. This is a great place with great people. You will defiently learn somethings and get hooked at the same time. :p

Welcome to cp Shagaroo !

Im a newbie of 2 months here also, "cigars and cp"
Its amazing how much one can learn in such a short time :D

Shagaroo said:
...Find I read way more than I post...
Some of the folks here should learn that trick :sign: :sign: :sign:

Howdy & Welcome :)

Howdy & welcome to CP Shagaroo. Pick out one of your favorite ceegars, clip it, fire it up and get to postin'...... :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome to one 'HECK' of a board. ( trying not to be a potty mouth ;) )

Read a lot of the posts and you will learn.

Welcome aboard, you'll love this place !! Be sure and check out the chat room any time you can !!

wel_ani4Tay.gif
To CP Bro,

Nice to have you here at CP and welcome!
Only advice I have is keep the lit end out - they smoke better that way :sign:

BUD