• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NooBs vs. Newbies

wicked stick said:
:laugh: SHALL WE PLAY A GAME? :laugh: Quote: War Games I think HUMMM :whistling:
[snapback]235847[/snapback]​

Love too . . . how about Global Thermonuclear War? Wouldn't you rather play a game of Chess? No. Lets play Global Thermonuclear War.

After taking a couple months to rebuild after you left coast bastids ganged up on me, I am ready to be get back in the action.

Gonna try to confuse the enemy with a strike close to home, and while they're looking at that blast, I'm gonna hit 'em right where it hurts! Gonna knock that hippy state into the pacific!

DC# to be posted when I get back from the missle launch pad (aka post office) :0

Got it out finally!

DC# 0304 1560 0002 4936 9439

More ammo should be arriving tomorrow or Friday hopefully!

Then....watch out left coast! You earned this strike! ;)

Shipment coming in tuesday. Delivery system expected in 10 to 14 days.

wombat.jpg
camper.gif

Well I returned home from work last night to find some major damage to my mailbox! Nice one Baron, some very tasty sticks in that box (including one that was very special). Now to plan my counter attack (que evil music). Targets will be assigned this week with DC's to be posted on Saturday...be afraid, be very afraid.

Wombat said:
Well I returned home from work last night to find some major damage to my mailbox! Nice one Baron, some very tasty sticks in that box (including one that was very special). Now to plan my counter attack (que evil music). Targets will be assigned this week with DC's to be posted on Saturday...be afraid, be very afraid.
[snapback]244491[/snapback]​
How can you be afraid of a Wombat? They are cute little furry creatures that don't have a mean bone in thier bodies. I think you are just an imposter. No self respecting wombat would ever dream of living in New York! I think you are just confused; I'm sure your Mother was a Hampster and your Father smelt of Eldeberries!

Go back and hide in your hole, you silly NooB.

- C

Go back and hide in your hole, you silly NooB

Wombats have hidden skills! Besides, don't you live in one of those square states in the middle? You don't even get a coast! Here is the Wombat getting ready to launch:

meanwombat.jpg

Three....Two....One....FIRE!

DC #1: 0304 1560 0002 7547 2301
DC #2: 0304 1560 0002 7547 2318

I went home for lunch today and as I was pulling up to my house I see the mailman pulling out onto the street a couple blocks from my house. As I pass by him, I smile and wave. I know this guy hates me and today he just glared. I came around the corner to my house and I see mail littered across my lawn, my mailbox is in 3 pieces with just a little stump of a stand left sticking straight up, and my garbage can is knocked over on it's side completely split in two down both sides. I think I know why he glared at me even more so today. I think I will have to do something really, really nice for him over Christmas.

Thanks Wombat!
- C

Wombat said:
Three....Two....One....FIRE!

DC #1: 0304 1560 0002 7547 2301
DC #2: 0304 1560 0002 7547 2318
[snapback]246249[/snapback]​

As I rounded the corner on my street i though it very odd to see my neighbors from the other side of the street standing in my driveway. As I got a little closer I noticed that there brick wall and side of there house along with my drive way and garage where in complete ruins. The entire neighborhoods mail strewn all across the road.

Amongst the ruble all that could be identifiable was the carefully planning and successful bombing of a wombat.

Thanks Wombat they will be enjoyed. :thumbs: