• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NooBs vs. Newbies

Diesel Grinch

I have Neal's pants.
A take off of The great newbie wars of "05. I would read this thread.

Being a NooB I'm tired of all these Newbies coming along and doing all their post whoring. There is only one way to deal with their kind and that is to attack and crush them. So my brother NooBs take up your sticks and fight. But watch out for the evil FOG nation. You never know when they might step in!

The first round of bombs are on their way. :whistling:

DC: 0303 0830 0001 2814 6595

DC: 0303 1910 0001 1582 0639

Show no mercy. ;)

I am generally not an agressive person by nature and therefore believe that the best offense is a good defense. I am not in favor of a "Strike First" military strategy, however, in light of the goings on here and a recent shipment of some 5'ers an attack will be forthcoming although I am sure this will start an all out global proliferation of senseless attacks and violence.

The countdown has commenced.

:D

"....I say we take off and nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...."

.... :laugh:

B.B.S.

Diesel Grinch said:
A take off of The great newbie wars of "05. I would read this thread.

Being a NooB I'm tired of all these Newbies coming along and doing all their post whoring. Their is only one way to deal with there kind and that is to attack and crush them. So my brother NooBs take up your sticks and fight. But watch out for the evil FOG nation. You never know when they might step in!

The first round of bombs are on their way. :whistling:

DC: 0303 0830 0001 2814 6595

DC: 0303 1910 0001 1582 0639

Show no mercy. ;)
[snapback]196077[/snapback]​

If you swap your "their" and "there", you'll be headed in the right direction, gramatically speaking. :laugh:
As to your presumption and hubris, as Bugs would say, "It is to laugh!"

Noobs. Sheesh. :sign: :sign:

Stpid Noobs, don't they know they can't win any war.

I learned from the master...

Stupid Nooblets...

/Horace

OK... I'm not a FOG, but I don't know which side of this war I'm on???
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Seems CP will never be completely unified. As one faction falls, another rises. We must save the board from this sort of political turmoil! All that are righteous must stand!

Apply the warpaint and dredge the trenches! We MUST fight in order to restore peace to this board! Of course there will be casualties, but that is the price one must pay for peace.

BOTLs unite! This aggression will not stand!

Yes, I know, very over the top. :sign: :laugh:

BlindedByScience said:
"....I say we take off and nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...."

.... :laugh:

B.B.S.
[snapback]196081[/snapback]​

Ah great movie . . .

Ok, wait, so who is vs. who in this new fight? What't the differance between NooB and Newbie? Where's the cutoff?

Perhaps I'll just move to Canada for this one!

When you first introduce yourself how did you do it? Did you say that your a NooB or Newbie? It really doesn't matter it's just an excuse to do some bombing. Like a lot of people on this site I’m new and didn’t have much of a stash to start with. But with the kindness of others here I got to try some new sticks. Found out where to buy more and now I just got my winnings from cbid and I now have a few more sticks. So while I can’t do the damage of some of the FOG’s here I can give some others a change to try maybe something new.

Besides it’s fun.