• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NooBs vs. Newbies

toliver said:
All right guys, spare me the "you need to read the thread" stuff and exlpain to me the difference between a "Noob" and a "Newb".
[snapback]217045[/snapback]​
It is actually the Newbies vs. the NooBs; Newbies are on the West Coast, NooBs are on the East Coast. If you are in the middle, pick a side or bomb both, your call. Some have tried to claim neutrality and it still hasn't helped them.

Hope that helps,
- C

DAMNIT!!! I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS CRAP!!!!

I just started repairing the damage from last week, and BOOOOM! I get attacked again! Seriously....what have I ever done to you Swissy???!!!

Needless to say, the bomb was way way way way more than generous! I don't think I will have to buy cigars for a while! (definitely not by mail anyway, my mailbox is completely destroyed!)

I've gotten hit from different angles now. I need to fix my GPS device so I can now hone in on a target or two.

Serious note:

Thanks a ton Swissy. Your bomb was absolutely amazing! You and alexgtp must have coordinated or something. Between the two of you, I got 2 of the cigars that I have been looking for the hardest. Can't thank you enough.

I am still completely floored by the people on this board. I've never seen such generosity from people who sometimes never even meet face to face.

So glad I found this board. Couldn't ask to be associated with a finer group of people.

Well I'm pretty busy this week, but after this weekend is up, and I do some consulting, there will likely be some DC#'s to be posted.

Thanks again fellas!

I smell conspiracy - seems like the newbies have enlisted some help in their attacks!

BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!
DC's:

:sign:

skrgrl74 said:
BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!
DC's:

:sign:
[snapback]220383[/snapback]​

Oh my :0 I was bombed, and bombed bad! I think I'll have to put new hinges on the mailbox. Thanks skrgrl74, mighty nice gesture. Look out West coast, bomb coming back!

I will admit to not reading the whole 9 pages of posts, but I would still like to weigh in on the newbie subject.

In my opinion it is the duty of the FOG's to protect and educate newbies. It is also our responsibility to bust their balls for their newbieness in a good natured manner.

If you did read them you would see that the the FOGS don't have much if anything to do with this thread. It is left coast vs east coast nooblers. :p

The Master said:
I will admit to not reading the whole 9 pages of posts, but I would still like to weigh in on the newbie subject.

In my opinion it is the duty of the FOG's to protect and educate newbies. It is also our responsibility to bust their balls for their newbieness in a good natured manner.
[snapback]221470[/snapback]​

Please I can't take all the credit. Wicked Stick did help out a bit as well!!! Enjoy :rolleyes: :D

When it comes to east coast west coast, anyone with any kind of intelligence knows the east coast rules. The smoke nazi movement came from the west coast, the tax nazi's came from the west coast. Everything bad that has happened to cigar smokers over the last 10 years was started on the west coast. In my opinion we should place a nuke right on the fault line and make Arizona water front property. LOLOLOL

I've been bombed!! And it was a big mother, too. Thanks skrgrl!!

Watch out, left coasters, retaliation is imminent...

The Master said:
When it comes to east coast west coast, anyone with any kind of intelligence knows the east coast rules. The smoke nazi movement came from the west coast, the tax nazi's came from the west coast. Everything bad that has happened to cigar smokers over the last 10 years was started on the west coast. In my opinion we should place a nuke right on the fault line and make Arizona water front property. LOLOLOL
[snapback]221825[/snapback]​

Them is fighting words Master :angry:

:cool:

Haven't jumped in this battle yet..... :whistling:

But carefull there Master, wouldn't mind the ocean front property but Florida can sink into the Atlantic just as easy :laugh:

smitty0255 said:
Bombs Away!

0103 8555 7496 6848 0067
0103 8555 7495 1119 3670
[snapback]223790[/snapback]​
HELP, I've been hit! .... Medic .... Medic ....

Backup ... calling for backup ... I need help here ....

:) Thanks smitty! I came home the other day and found my pass had returned and I got bombed in one day. Twas a good day, even though I have to replace my mail box. :p

I will rest, heal, and live to fight another day. Retaliation is imminent.

Cheers!

Actually, I have been sitting here thinking for awhile and am really feeling fortunate. I appreciate all of the goodwill and fellowship I have found here at CP.

I have also been thinking of the people hit by Katrina. Following the auctions that are currently being held, it got me thinking again of how I could help. Most of the auctions have exceeded my budget. However, if there are any CPers that have been hit, I would definitely like to send some care packages down there. I guess this may be threadjacking, and if so, I apologize. But the war has seemed to die down quite a bit lately. If anyone knows where I could send some cigars to some CPers down there, please PM me some addresses. I saw TripleD's post, but there was no address. Also, if someone has Allofus's address, I would like to send what I can to help.

Thanks,
- C

I was hoping to come home to a nice and peacefully evening. Only to find my apartment is now nothing more than a heap of ruble and a tower of smoke. It seems that an east coaster learned of my plans and launched a pre-emptive strike. :angry2:

</evilvoice>
My strategy now needs to be revised, targets must be re-sighted and encryption must be redone. My last shipment of supplies should be arriving shortly and retaliation shall follow.
</evilevoice>

Thanks smitty0255. A great selection of smokes, that shall be enjoyed.

wicked stick said:
is this thread dead or what ?
[snapback]229247[/snapback]​

Dead? Not by a long shot. It is the calm before the storm and the storm is my wrath from Cletus Country (read thread to reference Cletus Country).

Bomb deployment scheduled for Monday. Coordinates to follow.