• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal Mark a Great BOTL!

jovenhut

I was making my trek from Oregon down to SoCal and decided to stop by NorCal Mark's shop Tower Cigars. I bought a few La Riqueza and mentioned to Mark that I saw his name around CP and wanted to meet him. Mark goes way over board and gives me a couple of LFD's and a GreyCliff for Free! Way over the top from a Awesome BOTL!

thanks Mark for being so kind!

Check out his shop in Sac Town or his website towercigars.com

he is what makes CP so great.

We're very lucky to have several fantastic store owners as members, and Mark and his store are definitely in the first row.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Lots of love for Tower!

We're very lucky to have several fantastic store owners as members, and Mark and his store are definitely in the first row.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Much to the chagrin of my local B&Ms, I agree 100% - we have a double handful of excellent vendors here.

Mark's a good guy... Anyone that stands up to the Guv'enator is ok in my book :laugh:

I got to Mark first for anything I am looking for. I am also on his site quite frequently to window shop and decide future purchases...LOL

I would add that I contacted him for a HTF (at least for now, they are). I've never purchased, but I got preferred customer treatment. Its just good business, the way it used to be.

Mark is a great guy and great to do business with!

Just had the pleasure of my second dealing with Mark and Tower Cigars. I really do not know what to say. Mark and his crew are what CP are all about. If ever I am in Cali, I am buying that man a cigar....prob from his own shop :sign:

Mark I can not say thanks enough

Tim

Yes, I have to chime in that Mark has treated me better than expected. A rare commodity these days.