• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North American Humping Tortoise

Looks like she's a pro at spitting, the way she pulls her hair up, LOL.

I like how a fastidious person would realize that the kitchen sink may contain an avenue for obtaining water in the form of a spout, but she still goes for the bottle in the fridge. Some people just ride the short bus, others drive it.

I like how a fastidious person would realize that the kitchen sink may contain an avenue for obtaining water in the form of a spout, but she still goes for the bottle in the fridge. Some people just ride the short bus, others drive it.

I'm glad someone else thought the same thing I did...

You know, I still wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. I agree with what bfreebern said, it's a beautiful thing! :D

The wife, kids and I witnessed this at our zoo, one day last summer. Except, these were the huge tortoises, the ones that weight in excess of 300lbs. It was disturbing and I had to walk away, these things weren't exactly quiet either. The sad thing, is that my wife was so disgusted, that she couldn't stop watching :sign: She wished she would have had a video camera. It was a nice conversation we had to have with the kids.

The wife, kids and I witnessed this at our zoo, one day last summer. Except, these were the huge tortoises, the ones that weight in excess of 300lbs. It was disturbing and I had to walk away, these things weren't exactly quiet either. The sad thing, is that my wife was so disgusted, that she couldn't stop watching :sign: She wished she would have had a video camera. It was a nice conversation we had to have with the kids.

:laugh: :laugh: Those would have been two African Spurred Tortoises (Geochelone sulcata) aka: Sulcata's. I have two in my backyard. And yes, when those two 'get going' it's a sight to see and hear! lmao!! I've had the neighbors look over the fence wondering what all the noise was. Should have seen the looks on their faces when they figured it out! :laugh: :laugh:

Here's the two of them yesterday cooling off in the their pond.......