• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North Dallas 4/15/08 I'm Bored!

gunsandcigars88

Ok, I have been away from the B&M's for way too long. I can no longer take it, and I must have my fix! Tuesday 04/15/2008 I am going to be at Two Brothers cigar shop in Plano, and I am really hoping that some other BOTL's will join me??? I was figuring on getting there around 4pm??? Depending on what time the rest of you can come I may alter that time.
Now come on fellas lets HERF!
B

Heck yeah I'll be there. May not be 4pm but I'll be there. I'll be bringing a HD of music for D to download so if anyone else want to trade some music as well, bring it.

I will stop by for awhile, but wont make it until at least 6-6:30.

I am supposed to get into town Tuesday night about 5:30 and am staying right up the street from there. Will swing in to meet some of you and have a smoke if my flight actually gets in on time.

I am supposed to get into town Tuesday night about 5:30 and am staying right up the street from there. Will swing in to meet some of you and have a smoke if my flight actually gets in on time.

Sounds awesome Muddstick! Looking forward to meeting you.
B

sweet...something to do on a tuesday night! i will finally get to meet some of the dfw smokers :)

sweet...something to do on a tuesday night! i will finally get to meet some of the dfw smokers :)

Yea man, come on! Looking forward to meeting you as well. Looks as though we are going to have a pretty good group for this. What time are you coming?
B

Crap, I'd love to meet some of you guys, but I've got tests all week and work tomorrow. :angry:

I'll be up there all summer though! :thumbs:

Are you guys gunna' hit Baby Dolls afterwards? If so maybe I'll fly down!!!!

Yea man, come on! Looking forward to meeting you as well. Looks as though we are going to have a pretty good group for this. What time are you coming?
B
i was thinking 5-5:30 or so. is that too late? i came in early today so i can leave early, but i dont know for sure how busy my afternoon will be (sh%& always comes up at the last minute).

B
i was thinking 5-5:30 or so. is that too late? i came in early today so i can leave early, but i dont know for sure how busy my afternoon will be (sh%& always comes up at the last minute).

I will probably get there about 4, but I will stay to close. I haven't been to a B&M in quite a while so staying there as long as possible is my goal, lol. I understand how stuff tends to come up last minute. to ID me, best way is I will have a X-Treme cigar protection 15 cigar caddy with me. Probably be wearing a green shirt as well. See you there!
B

I should get there around 5:00. See you there Brandon.

I'll be there around 5:30 - 6...I brought a bottle of Scotch from my collection as well. :)