• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not a rewiew! But a shot at Joey's Cigars

NorcalMark

The first 5 NEWBIE members to Cigar Pass with at least 75 posts, that post HERE (on this thread), IN GOOD STANDING with a TRADE or A SENIOR MEMBER OF CP can VOUCH for them will

get a FREE 5pk of Angelenos Toro from me.

http://angelenoscigars.com/

This is what CIGAR PASS is about, not the other way around!

Please post who the trade was with. I will be doing a little checking.

If both parties in the trade would like to post please do.

Get to posting!!!!

Mark Just
Tower Pipes & Cigars, Inc.

Ok Mark, I'll bite.

I have traded with Stepthirteen, and OutlawD, or Vitalemob. If one of them qualifies as a senior member?

Thanks for your offer either way!

PJ

Ok Mark, I'll bite.

I have traded with Stepthirteen, and OutlawD, or Vitalemob. If one of them qualifies as a senior member?

Thanks for your offer either way!

PJ

We got #1

PJ send me a PM with your info and I send out your package first thing in the AM. Might even get to it tonight.

Mark

Thanks for the offer Mark! I will take a crack at these.

Recently traded with Not A Nice Person and sonofabum.

Hey Guys,

I changed the rules just a bit.

I made the rules a bit easier. Newbies all you need is 75 post and a good trade with a member or senior member vouching for you.

I figured it might be a bit hard to get 5 guys in the January time frame with 75 posts.

Mark

Thanks for the offer Mark! I will take a crack at these.

Recently traded with Not A Nice Person and sonofabum.

Very nice!

We have #2

Send me your info via PM and I will get the package running. I am running a little slow today. I am still at the house.
I will be going to the shop in just a few.

Mark

I completed a newb trade with stepthirteen and a blind fiver with donzz. If either of these qualify...I'd like the fiver to go to the first newb that quotes this post, regardless of whether they have completed a trade or not yet. Of course this is subject to Mark's approval first.

Very Generous offer Mark!

I can't believe how hard it is for you to give away cigars. I'd have figured this would've been done in 2 seconds flat.

I'll give em a go. Traded have traded with Wes888, and was in Kingantz newbie pass. Thanks for the offer brother!

DC#

Par 3 cigars 9405503699300199803818

Nashkicker 9405503699300199803832

T2P 9405503699300199803825

Mark

I think I qualify....I have traded with Niko (Newbie sampler trade), and I have also completed a blind 5er trade with Jeff1101. I also have participated in the Wine/Liquor PIF.

If I do qualify, I will even take the trek up to Sac and pick them up from you in person!

I think I qualify....I have traded with Niko (Newbie sampler trade), and I have also completed a blind 5er trade with Jeff1101. I also have participated in the Wine/Liquor PIF.

If I do qualify, I will even take the trek up to Sac and pick them up from you in person!

We have #4

2K6TBSS

Which ever your prefer.

Coming to the shop or I can send them to you today.

Let me know. PM me you info if you want them sent.

Mark

Mark,

I don't want to hold things up for you with this. How bout we give it a couple more hours, and if somebody doesn't jump in here, I'll gladly take your smokes... :thumbs:

Let me just add that these are amazing smokes.
Very GOF-'esque and an ABSOLUTE pleasure to smoke..

Art