• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not enough Tatuaje sales.

I agree....the Black label is nothing like the red or brown. And I find the price of the black to be on par with any other cigar of equal quality. What was it....$13 a stick? in the jar?

It would be a steal if you could find them at that price.

I agree....the Black label is nothing like the red or brown. And I find the price of the black to be on par with any other cigar of equal quality. What was it....$13 a stick? in the jar?

It would be a steal if you could find them at that price.

They were $13 a piece originally. I just bought 10 for $150, so not too much worse.

You live in NY so your idea of stick prices are skewed. With that kind of tax tacked on, most of the sticks I smoke wouldn't be worth the price.

I smoked a Tat Havana VI Victorias this afternoon while carvin' the punkin'. I had to stop carvin' because the cigar was just that good to my palate. Mmmmm boy!

I really enjoyed the red labels but have gone to the LR's and Cojunu 2009. These are fantastic smokes and a great line to carry.

The Cojonu 2003, Cojonu 2006, the Especiales and the Noellas are still my favorites out of the whole bunch.