• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

not the best christmas news ever

mhn

well i just found out that eventhough my brother (air force) spent nine months in saudi/iraq already, after spending about 3 months back home in New Mexico, he is being redeployed over there. where, he can't tell me, but I can tell it's nowhere he wants to be.

i would ask that you please keep all of the american service men and women over there in your prayers this holiday season for everything they are sacrificing to keep us safe, regardless of how you "feel" about them being over there.

:( mike

Damn, that sucks. I'll be thinking about him and your family, too. I will also smoke a nice one tonight in his honor.

ALostTexan

The courage and commitment of our service men and women are things we should all respect and honor, regardless of our feelings about the specific action they are engaged in.

I always support the brave members of our armed forces whether sitting at a desk or gutting it out in extremes of weather and battle. your brother in particular will be in my thoughts.

keep us updated.

Ouch! We all hope our prayers will help keep them all safe.

:thumbs:

Mike, my prayers are not only with you and your loved ones. . .but with all our men and women who are serving and protecting our nation. My prayer is that God will bless them with a double portion of his protection and blessing.

Yours,
STEVE

I have read this several times and couldnt think as what to right. Thank you Steve (GB) . You had the words that I was searching for.

My wife and I keep a candle in our window for the safe return of all our service men and women.

We offer our prayers for your brother,s safe keeping and quick return.

AJ