• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Notice anything strange....

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Other than my piss poor picture taken ability, notice anything unusual about this picture? Specifically, the ash..... :)

DSC00290.JPG

Please don't tell me those were beetle holes in that there Ash :(

and if I am wrong, i will get the egg off my face later ;)

edited for spelling, to keep MattR happy ;)

I notice that if you put one more thing in that wallet, it is going to explode!!!

PuroBrat said:
Please don't tell me those were beatle holes in that there ....
Was it John, Paul, George or Ringo??

Nothing wrong with a little protein with ya stogie. :sign: :0

Had an outbreak about a year ago and after refreezing my entire inventory I went thru them all and attempted to find any cigars that showed signs of beetles. I ended up with a big gallon baggie that I tripled bagged and figured I'd smoke as many as were still smokable.

This bag of smokes somehow got buried in the humi and I forgot about them. I found them while digging around last month and started smoking them again. The cigar in the pic was an 97 SLR pc. The ash was solid and if I could operate this new camera worth a damn you would have seen a very clean distinctive beetle hole instead of the black spec in the ash.

I think the extra aging mellowed the beetle flavors. ;) :D

Don't know whats up but I've been having very strong urges to take up flute lessons! :sign:

Allofus123 said:
Don't know whats up but I've been having very strong urges to take up flute lessons! :sign:
This one time, at band camp.......... :p

Matt R said:
This one time, at band camp.......... :p
You know what they say Matt, just once and you're stuck with the name forever. :0 :p :sign: :sign:

I see Munch's The Scream without the hands (just tilt your head a little) :0

Allofus
Your very lucky you caught them on time and only one cigar got hit.
Other people i know were less fortunate. :(