• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVA February Herf

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Well. It looks like we have another Herf.

It will be Friday, February 27th starting at 6:eek:o pm. Once again, it will be at:

Cigar Palace.
4815 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304
703-751-6444 toll free 888-942-8224

David from C.A.O. will be there with freebies and specials from 2:00pm.
There will be special discounts
on all
C.A.O. and Toraño products.

Please RSVP by Feb 25th.

If you plan on attending, please add your name to the list and re-post.

4) Sweetrice80
1) FunkyCold5
2) CigarMan Andy
3) 597
5) GariGirl
6) Sunshine86
7) bigmanfromou
8) Scriptz
9) scubagrunt
10) JayBay
11) mrjinglesusa
12) Dsav101

Sawsan is going to give discounts to all who attend as usual

Look forward to seeing all that can attend.

Andy

hmmm andy Why am I not on top of the list of people coming. I text you right after you told me. I am disappointed :angry:

:laugh:

I am done count me in.

David

Woot Woot! Friday after work will actually work better for me than having it on the weekend.

Now I gotta decide what to smoke!

I'll be headed out to Denver for my yearly pilgramage back to The Mother Land. Let me know what kind of deals she has and I'll give you a shopping list. :laugh:

I'm really looking forward to this. Off-hand, does anyone know if Cigar Palace has any Alec Bradley Tempus in stock? I know they had the MAXX last time but I didn't look that closely.

I'm really looking forward to this. Off-hand, does anyone know if Cigar Palace has any Alec Bradley Tempus in stock? I know they had the MAXX last time but I didn't look that closely.

I don't know that they arrived yet. Give Sawsan a call 703-751-6444.

Please RSVP by Feb 25th.

If you plan on attending, please add your name to the list and re-post.

4) Sweetrice80
1) FunkyCold5
2) CigarMan Andy
3) 597
5) GariGirl
6) Sunshine86
7) bigmanfromou
8) Scriptz
9) scubagrunt
10) JayBay

Sawsan is going to give discounts to all who attend as usual

Look forward to seeing all that can attend.

Andy

Glad you are coming Jay. If anyone has any ideas of an activity that you would like us to do, please let us know.

Who's bringing the poker chips and cards?

BTW, JayBay, we (Nate aka FactoredReality and myself) were behind you on W Church Rd turning into Magnolia Rd last evening.

78 miles to the HERF and it says 1.5 hours drive time. How accurate will that be on a Friday nearing rush hour? lmao. I don't drive through DC and all that into Va much, so what time are people going to be there. Anyone get there early? I will be making it to this one so if anyone will be there early I can meet em there, since I really don't want to sit through all the traffic! I am thinking of leaving around 1pm, so I can get there around 3? Lemme know please. Also, anyone that is getting there early and wants to give up a cell number, I will give a call to meet? Thanks!

Don

P.S. What is the story with beers and other libations? And what time does this end at? :) Oh yea Funky, finally get a shot at ya at the poker table!!!!