• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVA February Herf

78 miles to the HERF and it says 1.5 hours drive time. How accurate will that be on a Friday nearing rush hour? lmao. I don't drive through DC and all that into Va much, so what time are people going to be there. Anyone get there early? I will be making it to this one so if anyone will be there early I can meet em there, since I really don't want to sit through all the traffic! I am thinking of leaving around 1pm, so I can get there around 3? Lemme know please. Also, anyone that is getting there early and wants to give up a cell number, I will give a call to meet? Thanks!

Don

P.S. What is the story with beers and other libations? And what time does this end at? :) Oh yea Funky, finally get a shot at ya at the poker table!!!!

Hey Don... Hope you come. David, from C.A.O. will be there from 2pm for the start of the event, and some of us get there as early as 3pm. We all bring a little something. I will bring some wine for the guys. Last time someone brought scotch, and if you want to bring beer, that's is up to you. There will be some finger food there as well. We finish about 9pm and there are places close if you want to smoke more...

And bring you avatar girl with you...LOL

Don, actually the new Wilson Bridge has opened up traffic a LOT. The heaviest will be between Greenbelt and 202 or 214. Leaving at 1pm, you should avoid most of the major traffic.

Julius

78 miles to the HERF and it says 1.5 hours drive time. How accurate will that be on a Friday nearing rush hour? lmao. I don't drive through DC and all that into Va much, so what time are people going to be there. Anyone get there early? I will be making it to this one so if anyone will be there early I can meet em there, since I really don't want to sit through all the traffic! I am thinking of leaving around 1pm, so I can get there around 3? Lemme know please. Also, anyone that is getting there early and wants to give up a cell number, I will give a call to meet? Thanks!

Don

P.S. What is the story with beers and other libations? And what time does this end at? :) Oh yea Funky, finally get a shot at ya at the poker table!!!!

Hey Don... Hope you come. David, from C.A.O. will be there from 2pm for the start of the event, and some of us get there as early as 3pm. We all bring a little something. I will bring some wine for the guys. Last time someone brought scotch, and if you want to bring beer, that's is up to you. There will be some finger food there as well. We finish about 9pm and there are places close if you want to smoke more...

If I had my avatar girl, I would be apologizing and making excuses why I could not make it to smoke :) hehehe. So what time should this shin dig wind up then? If we go after hours, what time should I tell my wife that I might possibly maybe make it home? :) Thanks!

Don

I'm in for bringing some more Burbon or Scotch or some tasty brews......any requests?

Don

If I had my avatar girl, I would be apologizing and making excuses why I could not make it to smoke :) hehehe. So what time should this shin dig wind up then? If we go after hours, what time should I tell my wife that I might possibly maybe make it home? :) Thanks!

Don

It will go till 9 at the Palace. What the guys do after is up to them.

I as there earlier today with Raymond from Altidas, David from Drew Estates and Joel from Camacho. All three said that they would show up for a Herf if asked. So we have a few things in the works.

This time it is C.A.O. There will be special discounts on C.A.O. and Toraño products. C U all there

Hey if you wanted to I live right off of 95 in Silver Spring. YOu could drive to my place and ill drive from there to the palace. You can leave the car in my drive way. Its up to you, just the thought of you sitting in traffic without some company, sucks. What the heck if you do want to do this we will smoke one on the way.

David

Don

Don

Hey if you wanted to I live right off of 95 in Silver Spring. YOu could drive to my place and ill drive from there to the palace. You can leave the car in my drive way. Its up to you, just the thought of you sitting in traffic without some company, sucks. What the heck if you do want to do this we will smoke one on the way.

David

Don

Don

Dude, that would be fantastic to be honest. Much much better to have some company. And if you want me to drive that would be ok as well. Just no smoking in my car or I am dead from the wife :) Up to you though bro, if you want to drive I will supply us with the appropriate sticks for it! About how long of a drive is it from your house? Gotta make the right decision for the sticks if we go that route!!!

Don

This is tomorrow guys!!! hope you are all excited. Who is getting there early? I figure If enough people get there early, I may take a sick day haha, and try to get a friendly poker game going. No money involved just sticks, put a fiver in as a buy in.

Let me know

David

I'm planning on showing up a little early maybe around 4pm once I'm done work in DC.

I should be there around 2ish. Hopefully will see some there early. I will be bringing a 12er of some good brews as well. :) See you all there. also, if there is a poker tourney I am game for a 5'er!

Don

I'll probably be there early as well (between 3-4). Is there anything I can bring?

For beers and such does it have to be in bags? I just have 2 6 packs in a box and didn't want to commit any sins coming into a shop I have never been to. lol. See you all there!

Don

For beers and such does it have to be in bags? I just have 2 6 packs in a box and didn't want to commit any sins coming into a shop I have never been to. lol. See you all there!

Don

I wouldn't worry about it. It's in a business park.