• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NoVa March Herf and Ashton Event

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Well. It's time for the NoVa March Herf and Ashton Event.

It will be Saturday, March 28th starting at 2:00 pm. Once again, it will be at:

Cigar Palace.
4815 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304
703-751-6444 toll free 888-942-8224

Ashton Cigars will be there with freebies and specials from 12:00noon.
There will be special discounts
on all
Ashton products.

Food as usual.
Poker: 1 cigar buy in.

Please RSVP by March 25th.

1) scubagrunt
2) CigarMan Andy
3) GariGirl
4) JayBay
5) bigmanfromou
6) FunkyCold5
7) 597
8) Sunshine86
9) Dsav101
10) DanGCigar
11) soyajian
12) Father of Sunshine86
13) soberstick
14) FactoredReality

Sawsan is going to give discounts to all who attend as usual

Look forward to seeing all that can attend.

Andy

Hopefully will make it. Will check the call schedule and see if I can get it to work!

Don

Unfortunately, as of now, my attendance is tentative. The 28th is my dad's birthday so I'm going to see what our plans are.

Tyler (soberstick) called and is coming. He said he cant wait.

Bring some good sticks. Poker is on again. I left the cards and chips there.

Thanks for the invite, Andy, but this one is going to be tough to make. Next time!

Nate aka FactoredReality said he'd make it. We're probably going to carpool down there early, say 1ish?

I can get there anytime when everyone else will get there. Should I shoot for 1 or 2pm? Just gotta get an oil change first!!! :)

Don

I'm excited for the herf. Missed the last one due to travel. I'll be bringing my set of poker chips, trays, and felt as well. Andy, thanks for taking the time to organize this with CigarPalace.

YO YO guys, I will be there a little later. I have a baseball game at 1:00 if we play the game I will be there as soon as the game is over. If it gets rained out expect me to show up early as usual. DON, I am sorry but I smoked all your sticks. Hope you forgive me :D . I will bring them to the herf as well as my 80th maduro that we can smoke in style together. :thumbs:

David

LOL, good deal bro. I will be bringing a 12 pack of some type of good tasting refreshment as well. :)

Don

Don,

Nate and I will get there around 1ish. Definitely come around that time so we can start poker.

Can't wait!

Andrew

Ok, I will shoot for 1is then. :) See you all there!

Don

OK, apparently I'm NOT going to make it now. Something has popped up and isn't going to allow me the time.

I will see you fun folks next month.

Take care and have fun.