• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVA September Herf

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
We have been asked to throw another herf at our home in Sterling VA, so here is the info Date: Saturday, Sept 26th Time: 1pm - ???.

This is our final herf of the season.

We will fire up the grill so bring a little something to share. We had 85 at the last on we had. IT WAS A BLAST! This will be an outdoor event on rather large deck with a gazebo.

Please RSVP on this thread or by PM if you would like to come.
1) CigarMan Andy
2) Smokin Hotgirl
3) uptown-isy
4) golfermd
5) JayBay
6) sboyajian
7) Herf N Turf
8) turboSmoker
9) Smokin' B
10) beparrish
11) TrickNick
12) Smokering
13) 597
14) Randy_LL
15) Midnight Smoker
16) Sweetrice80
17) Gadfly
18) MattZ
19) Emmit
20) ZacharyJ - In2xshp's brother

And a few other friends

Tentative:
baddevildog82
scottw

Address:

280 Terrie Dr
Sterling, VA 20165

Hope to see you all here.

Andy I'm pretty confident I can make it. Luckily for my the anniversary is the 27th, so I shouldn't get into to much trouble for going out the 26th.

Put me on the list, can't wait for another great herf.

I've been itching for a herf and damn if it's not on the same weekend that I'll be out of town. :angry:

Oh well, I'll catch you good folks next herf season. Smoke some good ones. :thumbs:

I've been itching for a herf and damn if it's not on the same weekend that I'll be out of town. :angry:

Oh well, I'll catch you good folks next herf season. Smoke some good ones. :thumbs:

We will miss you Julius. Have a safe trip.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we can make it brother. Thanks again for the talk the other night.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we can make it brother. Thanks again for the talk the other night.

I hope you can make it. I know you can. Can you dig it? I knew that you could.

75qcrystal.jpg

How late you guys planning on being there? I got a football game that day. But I can come afterwords.

David

I see Rusty on the list - glad he's driving down from Philly. It's gonna be great. Hey Andy - did you let Pretzel know? I know he's been traveling a bunch lately, but maybe he'll be in town that weekend?

I see Rusty on the list - glad he's driving down from Philly. It's gonna be great. Hey Andy - did you let Pretzel know? I know he's been traveling a bunch lately, but maybe he'll be in town that weekend?

Rusty has no car. He is coming with someone from the Philly contingent.

How late you guys planning on being there? I got a football game that day. But I can come afterwords.

David

David, this will go past nine o'clock. Hope to see you.

Andy, I would love too. However, we are settling on our house that weekend and trying to get out to Sterling would be pretty tough. I'm sure it will me a great time.

It will go late if you can make it. Miss ya bro.

Did you get a hold of Pretel?