• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVEMBERSchlesingerCigarPassHerffest

Myself, 2 buddies from Tuxedo Park, 3 buddies from West Point, my NYFD friend / neighbor and his dad, and probably a few more that I can't remember right now as mind my is not yet working correctly until I get another cup of joe in me..... :D :thumbs: :cool:

I do know that there are a few others from CF, CW and a couple of other cigar boards thar are planning on attending.

Just want to remind everyone it will be someone's birthday on the 11th.

Right Charlie....a big....what was that??? 40 something?????

:love: happy Birthday brother, sorry I cannot make it up for the big event...

I could not let it go unnoticed. :p

Bill, you should be ready for a smoke after tomorrow...or yesterday, depending on when you read this...

Just want to remind everyone it will be someone's birthday on the 11th.

Right Charlie....a big....what was that??? 40 something?????

:love: happy Birthday brother, sorry I cannot make it up for the big event...

I could not let it go unnoticed. :p

Bill, you should be ready for a smoke after tomorrow...or yesterday, depending on when you read this...

You were close this time Frank, you might want to do that B-Day wish on the 9th....... :D :thumbs: :p

We're all gonna miss you at the herf, maybe we'll see you at Quad State Herf II!!!!

Darn, and I've been early celebrating my anniversary all these years...

Not that Brazilia's aren't a nice cigar---far from it. But thefatguy's been there, done that.
17c02Eion9-3-6.jpg

Well, that a great picture of the thefatguy holdin' a CAO Brazilia cake, hopefully the next one looks as good....... :D :thumbs: :p

Tomorrow is the Herf baby, wooooooooo hooooooooooo......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Guess what S/BOTL, today is the day and I'll see all of you at Schlesinger's this afternoon....... :D :thumbs: :p

and....you are probally still herfing but post pictures!

Most everyone left by 10pm. I got home a few minutes ago...tailed by a 'statie' over the Newburgh bridge :whistling: ....the rest of the ride was un-eventful except for an 8-series Audi...buh-bye! :D

Oh -yea...the HERF was fun too!

EXCELLENT TIME!!!

Had a blast!

Slevy did not disappoint with his hilarious antics.

Generosities with cigars abound, not to mention a pre Herf ribs and fajitas (washed down with different levels of alochol content beverages) Thank you Tom (Hudsonvalley) and Louie (LouieD).

This Herf was unique in several ways: a dog on the lose, a beautiful bartender and a cigar cake. Those who did not attend must be wondering by now. I am fretting and cringing that Tom does not read this!!!! :0 :whistling: :laugh: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Needless to say, I stayed longer than I should. This morning I am filling out my application for the He-man, woman haters club---I hear they meet every Thursday night :p :whistling: :D

Catch you all on the rebound!!!! Thank you :thumbs:

Indeed... great time guys! Good to see all of you again. Great smoking, great guys, great food. My question is when is the next one! :laugh:

I still can't believe that I can fit a double corona up the nose.... :whistling: :laugh:

Steve