• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVEMBERSchlesingerCigarPassHerffest

What a great time...hopefully a couple of the guys will be posting pictures. It was really fun herfing, eating and drinking with all of you. Can't wait for the next one.

had a great time guys, it's just too bad Tom couldn't attend. Alina found her dog at about 8am this morning. Those who attended should try and make some Thursdays. See ya

YEP...Another GREAT HERF!!!! Very nice to meet some of the Thursday regulars. I guess we have to send Tom a bunch of "dog rockets" since he missed this one because of the little poochy. Very glad to hear that the little mutt was found. I sure hated to leave Tom standing in his driveway looking for the dog.

The cake that thefatguy baked was f'ing awesome. Made from scratch I'll have you know, no box mix for him.

Thanks to Tom and Charlie for arranging another one!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it. Yes, Election Day was November 7th but guess how many US Congressional districts in the entire country had to conduct a recount?

Answer:

ONE

Out of 435. Guess which district?

CONNECTICUT - 2

The one I live in. :rolleyes: My Congressman lost by 167 votes when the polls closed on November 7th. When the margin is less than one half of one percent of the total votes cast (which it was in this case), Connecticut state law requires a recanvass (recount) of ALL 65 towns in the Congressional and this must be completed in by Wednesday, November 15th. I'm the Registrar of Voters in my town so I was required by law to be there. Our recount was actually today, November 12th at 2:00 p.m. I've been asked to be an "observer" for as many of the other town's recounts which is what I've been doing since Friday. Thursday, we had to drive to Town Halls to collect information, etc. What a pain in the ass this has been. :angry:

Needless to say, I was unable to attend the herf.....

Well S/BOTL, it was a great time to be had by all. Super cigars were smoked, the food was great and it was great to see all the ole' group and meet with some new S/BOTL as well. Too bad Tom couldn't make it since we did start at his house but I'm glad they found the doggy. I'll post the total number of cigars that we collected for the troops later on this evening once I count em' and get em' all rebagged up. It looks like we did get around 300 sticks but that's just a ball park figure. We should have some excellent pictures up soon and I can't wait to see the picture of the cake....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I can't wait to see the pictures of what was posing with the cake!!!! oh nice cake too FatGuy...PS you're not that fat!

I have some interesting pictures on my cell. I'll post them after I move this week.

Well S/BOTL, after sittin' down and going through all the cigars, we have a grand total of 277 sticks. Outstanding!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

There are 3 soldiers over in the Baghdad area that will receive 90+ cigar packages which I'm sure that they will enjoy with their fellow soldiers through the holidays. Again, thanks for all the donations, you guys are great....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Nice collection guys :thumbs:

277 sticks that is great. Thursday is tomorrow what new faces will be at the office? Looking forward to seeing you guys again, had a great time. Does anyone know where I can get some of those between the lines barber pole wrapper cigars Fuentes puts out this time of year? Thanks in advance for the info, still trying to figure out the rest of this site so this is the only place I have posted.

Hey "Fatman", I'll see you tonight and educate you a little about the site. If you have a LapTop, bring it with you as a visual hands on is a lot easier. While your on this "Link", go to the top of this thread and you'll see "CigarPass>The Good Life > HERFS(Cigar Party's & Events) > NOVEMBERSchlesingerCigarPassHerfFest", click on the CigarPass portion and it will take you to the main screen with all the topics and you can surf the site from there. Anyway, hopefully I'll see you tonight and educate you a little bit more....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

still waiting on the pictures. I take it no one knows about the between the lines? I didn't see anyone Thursday except for us regulars, not even Charlie. Don't worry I am just harassing you guys we are there every Thursday, the invite is always open.

My computer is down so the pics I took may take a little while...
Sorry all!

-Rob

Package sent. Thanks, all for you generousity. Not get cracking on those pics.... :laugh: