• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now For Something Completely Different!

got the package today. Hey! They were right "Niether rain nor sleet nor gloom of night or Texas floods will keep us from our routes". LMAO
Everything looks good, there are alot of people being affected here, ask Horse he just braved the elements to have a beer with me and start his pass. :)

Yeah Jason, find a high spot, grab some gars and wait it out! Stay safe down there! :thumbs:

k, I smoked the first one, and here's my comments thus far:

*gurgle*

That is all.

More coming later.

Bill...looking over my notes and will send you my review by lunch time.

Emo

I find at usps.com that mine were delivered on Friday, the 5th. I was out of town and my Mail room guy wasn't here today, his relief pitcher couldn't find it. So maybe I will get it tomorrow, sorry about the hold up Shadow

Tracer says package arrived in Stockton this morning at 8:10 AM... 6PM now ............wonders where the hell it is....

hmmm this is 6 days since mailing... I am considering beating up the postman... it is wise.....has anyone else ever done this and survived??? :D

Firestorm said:
hmmm this is 6 days since mailing... I am considering beating up the postman... it is wise.....has anyone else ever done this and survived??? :D
Federal Offense my friend...worse than beating up a Federal Law Enforcement Officer, because posters aren't required to face dangers in their line of work...But here is the good news...If you have time in the AM, you can get yor mail pulled at the post office before it is loaded in the trucks! Some times that maybe a day or 2...Definately worth it on a Saturday or Monday as they are behind those 2 days!!!

Emo

1st cigar tested Shadow. Thanks for having me again E-mail sent.
I like the idea of posting all opinions at once, we get to see everyones ideas without any other influences. ;)

Now THIS is wierd. I was miffed because the postman came and went and dropped off a package for my wife, but nothing for me and no other mail. At .......get this 6:49 PM another postman came and delivered my package and our other mail. :D

Do you think he read this board and knew I was thinking about beating him to a pulp? Anyways all arrived safely and happily! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for letting me play in this. I will slate my taste for Wednesday night and post the results as requested!!! :love:

Thanks again for a GREAT idea! Can't wait to taste and review!

:D

9 times out of 10...priority mail arives and different times from the main mail shipment...which means there are often 2 trucks that go out with only priority mail...1 in the morn and 1 in the eve...depending on how big the area...Or sometimes only in the eve depending on when the main mail truck leaves in your area.

Emo

Thanks Emo... mystery solved :p

I was kind of hoping we were going to get 2X a day service everyday from now on! :sign:

Bad news guys. USPS shows the package arrived here on Friday:
Delivery Status

You entered 0310 2990 0002 1506 9221

Your item was delivered at 1:58 pm on July 05, 2002 in PLANO, TX 75075.

and I know the address was correct. Unfortunately, my Mail Room was not open that day, and not a soul here knows anything at all about the whereabouts of said Package. It was most likely left at the front desk and the person running that desk was also out of town. Nobody knows who was manning that desk. My office is run like a Loose Ship (read that Sinking Ship) and nobody knows anything. I have to get me a POBox very soon. Sorry Shadow, I will let you know if they suddenly turn up, but I do not hold out much Hope :( :angry:

Good News Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They found the box, and the contents are in perfect condition resting in my Humi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have new found faith!!

PB, you wild and craaaaazy guy LOL

Shadow, expect to see my review in yer box shortly. Going over my tasting notes now and getting a structure down....

WHOOT

This was a lot of fun, I can't wait to do #2!

WHEW! Glad to hear it showed up PB.

With PB getting his package a little late, I'm going to extend the due date for reviews for Cigar #1 one day. All reviews for Cigar #1 will now be due by Sunday July 14 and I'll post the reviews on Monday July 15.

I actually smoked #1 today for Lunch, was it ever a tasty lunch too. So I am ready to do the review anyway.

Question: Did we all get the same cigar for each # or did you mix em up?

Another Q: Do you want us to speculate in the review what the cigar IS?

Everybody got the same cigars, numbered the same.

If you want to take a guess, by all means guess!