• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now For Something Completely Different!

Nice review, but I was onder the inpression we were to send them all to Bill...I agree with you with the overl all underlying bitterness...nothing blech, but just there throughout the cigar...Also the bit about the leather I found to be consistant...

Emo

Emo's right. Guess I'm going to have to hunt down Firestorm and slap him around for not following the rules! ;) :D :D :D

Seriously, no harm, no foul. I'll cut and paste Firestorm's review in with everybody elses. :thumbs:

Whistles Innocently :lookup:

What review? :lookup:

Who cannot read the difference between "add reply" and "pm" without glasses? :( That would be me.... gotta start going to bed earlier!

thanks for keeping me straight Emo! :D

So Bring on the reviews already!!!! Waits anxiously to see them all in their glory!!! :love:

Blind Cigar Review of #1

This cigar had a great prelight nose, with a nice dark, slightly rough oily wrapper. The construction was very good and the roll was tight. I loved the little pigtail at the cap. I used a .45 caliber punch to put a nice size hole in the cap. Prelight draw was smooth and easy. As I toasted the foot, the nose was pleasent and spicy.

The burn was flawless from start to finish. I never had to touch it up at all.

While this cigar was a strong powerhouse, it was smoothe and easy on the tongue. Small inhalations provided a full bodied and very peppery taste with hints of wood (cedar?) and Nice spicy tones. This was a true nubber, I burned my lip AND my thumb.

Thanks Bill for letting me play

Yooohoooooo

I think the meds might have gotten to PB, 'cause he posted his review instead of sending it in :p

Can't wait to see the reviews tho, this is pretty cool :D

Yeah PB, didnt you read the rules. What was in that gar. ROTFLMAO

As Raymonds Dad might say, "Holy Crap". I better get busy with the next cigar....Review on its way Shadow...in an hour or so.

I did the second one correctly, sent it in an e:mail like a good little brat :p

So's I don't wait till the last minute...#3 is also on its way..