• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now for something that makes very little sense.....

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Do you have at least 50 posts?
Do you have no more than 450 posts?

Do you love puppies?
AND kittens?

been here at least 3 week,s but no more than 3 months?

Do you HATE pina coladas?
Don’t mind getting caught in the rain, as long as it doesn’t screw with your smoke?

Are you about ready for this election to be over?

Have you come to grips with the fact that even if you train every day and every night for years, you still won’t be the baddest mo-fo in the state?

Are you ever ashamed at your own level of road rage?

You ever hurt yourself doing something stupid and then pretend it didn’t hurt?

If you answered “I don’t know” to any of the above questions, do not post a reply to this thread. Actually, go ahead, what do I care...just DON'T reply "Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO."
If you answered yes to the first four questions, and pretty much ignored the rest, post a reply in this thread stating “Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO!”

One of the first thirty six qualified responders will probably be pretty happy sometime next week.
If anything here didn’t make sense to you, you are completely normal. If there are any inconsistencies, loopholes, or other types of gopbbledie-boggles in any of it, I reserve the right to change the rules, amend the rules, ignore the rules or just send you a box of sand.

Now go keep the lasagna flying, and good day, sir.

Oh yeah, and if I laugh while reading your response it will increase your chances of winning by an infitesimally small margin.

“Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO!”

Do I lose? ???

Derek

PS - eff your sand...

LMAO!

Made my head hurt to read it.

I have a feeling that the one of six will be asmilin'.

Hi Josh!

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO!

I still don't understand the question!
confused004.gif

LMAO!

Made my head hurt to read it.

I have a feeling that the one of six will be asmilin'.

Hi Josh!

Hey Tim. It had been a while since I wrote some nonsense, so I figured I'd introduce myself to some of the newer guys with some nonsense, and perhaps a little somethnig extra.

Do you have at least 50 posts?
Do you have no more than 450 posts?

Do you love puppies? yes
AND kittens? not as much as puppies though

been here at least 3 week,s but no more than 3 months? yup

Do you HATE pina coladas? with a passion

Don’t mind getting caught in the rain, as long as it doesn’t screw with your smoke? exactly

Are you about ready for this election to be over? YES!

Have you come to grips with the fact that even if you train every day and every night for years, you still won’t be the baddest mo-fo in the state? nothing wrong with being the 2nd baddest mo-fo!

Are you ever ashamed at your own level of road rage? funny you should mention that. I had a case of it today! (think old grandma on a cell phone stopped while light was GREEN!!!!!!!)

You ever hurt yourself doing something stupid and then pretend it didn’t hurt? last night while lighing a cigar! DOH!

If you answered “I don’t know” to any of the above questions, do not post a reply to this thread. Actually, go ahead, what do I care...just DON'T reply "Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO."
If you answered yes to the first four questions, and pretty much ignored the rest, post a reply in this thread stating “Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO!”

One of the first six qualified responders will probably be pretty happy sometime next week.
If anything here didn’t make sense to you, you are completely normal. If there are any inconsistencies, loopholes, or other types of gopbbledie-boggles in any of it, I reserve the right to change the rules, amend the rules, ignore the rules or just send you a box of sand.

Now go keep the lasagna flying, and good day, sir.

What was the question and have you decided to change the rules, amend the rules, ignore the rules or just send you a box of sand??

~ t

“Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO!”
And i'm number 5 to respond with this babble. Thanks for letting me be the common denominator.
If I logged my post counts and divided by pi would that put me back to 450?

Hey I also hate poisonous snakes in my sleeping bag.

<--looks at post count...lol :) What was that question again? :whistling:

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO! <---------------ok somebody translate for me as I only speak Dakotan. :laugh:

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
I'm the lady you've looked for, write to me, and escape."

I may qualify for this but my brain exploded halfway through reading the criteria.

(Picks up brainal pieces, re-assembles brain, wipes off monitor, and continues typing)

Just in case I do, I'm throwing my hat in the ring.

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO! <---------------ok somebody translate for me as I only speak Dakotan. :laugh:

This is the punchline to a joke, or a little skit or something.

I don't remember the joke, and if I remember corectly, it wasn't funny. Short story is, the gentleman has his tongue stuck to a cold flagpole. His biggest regret, however, that he doesn't have his hat.
Read it again with this in mind.

This is why there are so many lawyer jokes.

No, there are so many lawyer jokes because we really ARE all cold-blooded, cold-hearted parasites that would sell our own souls if the money was right.

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
I'm the lady you've looked for, write to me, and escape."

YOU WIN! Different contest, and the prize in that one is a date with AVB, but hey, winning is winning, right?

Oh, I changed the number of allowable entries. But it was the original number's square...and come on, people love squares.