• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now for something that makes very little sense.....

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO

DID I WIN?!?!

I was going to post another 36 times, but didn't want to waste the Rod's bandwidth and I didn't want a box of sand!

Rich

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO! <---------------ok somebody translate for me as I only speak Dakotan. :laugh:

This is the punchline to a joke, or a little skit or something.

I don't remember the joke, and if I remember corectly, it wasn't funny. Short story is, the gentleman has his tongue stuck to a cold flagpole. His biggest regret, however, that he doesn't have his hat.
Read it again with this in mind.

tongue_stuck_on_pole-thumb.jpg

Josh must be on vacation of he found a way around the company firewall.

Good to see you back, it would appear fatherhood hasn't helped.

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO!

Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

John

Do you have at least 50 posts? yes
Do you have no more than 450 posts? no

Do you love puppies? yes
AND kittens? they taste good

been here at least 3 week,s but no more than 3 months? no

Do you HATE pina coladas? oly if its a duch master
Don’t mind getting caught in the rain, as long as it doesn’t screw with your smoke? what rain

Are you about ready for this election to be over? i dont care

Have you come to grips with the fact that even if you train every day and every night for years, you still won’t be the baddest mo-fo in the state? no i am the badest mo fo in the world

Are you ever ashamed at your own level of road rage? ashamed , only whene it gets me thrown in jail

You ever hurt yourself doing something stupid and then pretend it didn’t hurt? my finger isent bleeding

Oh yeah, and if I laugh while reading your response it will increase your chances of winning by an infitesimally small margin.

Do you have at least 50 posts? yes
Do you have no more than 450 posts? no

Do you love puppies? yes
AND kittens? they not to bad from the Chineese place

been here at least 3 week,s but no more than 3 months? yes
Do you HATE pina coladas? prefer single malt scotch
Don’t mind getting caught in the rain, as long as it doesn’t screw with your smoke? That is what an umbrella is for

Are you about ready for this election to be over? Yes I am

You ever hurt yourself doing something stupid and then pretend it didn’t hurt? in the process of sewing the stiches as we speak

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO

The only part of that I understood was the Lasagne. Now I'm hungry :angry:

I don't mind getting caught in the rain as long as I have a kitten and a puppy with me, and no one around me is drinking a pina colada!!! Even more pleasent if it is after the election and my 50th post!

This site is great!

Pina Coladas.... :love:

Seriously, they kept me sane during the hottest moments of this summer past. I do most of my cigar smoking out on my patio and I like to enjoy a libation with my cigar when circumstances permit. I can only quench my thirst with so many beers before my gut feels like that Violet chick from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory and who bloated up into a giant blueberry. I can also put down Rum in the heat, but it's not as refreshing and I gotta lead up to it first. Scotch will wilt my kilt quick as can be in the full sun bloom.

smokelaw1, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

wavey[1].gif

smokelaw1, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

wavey[1].gif

OK, a simple "wrong" would have done it......

Plus 7 points for the Billy Madison quote.

My final decision will be happening within the next day or two. Keep the baskets casing, gents!

Uhm, well, uhm, crap I forgot what I was supposed to say.

thinking

thinking

thinking

thinking

Oh, now I remember,

“Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO!”

Now I just need a translator to make sure I just didn't reference my love for Tinky Winky
:whistling:

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO - I forgot my hat and it's fugging cold

Did I win?

Glad to have someone with some sanity back here. At least your writing, unlike some geniuses I know, cannot be found in the dictionary, we know you are crazy. :laugh:

Brian