• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now for something that makes very little sense.....

Since I won't have been here for 3 weeks for another 4 days . . . when it will be my birthday, come to think of it . . . weird . . . I don't qualify. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to post

"Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO"

. . . because, really, how often does something like THAT happen? :whistling:

As long as we're bending both rules and reality . . .

BothLanes.jpg

~Boar

To those who take the dark path through obscurity and realize their life is atypical and just that, obscure. Because genius is cornered by the necessity of madness and the obscure, through shadows and episodes, invent their genius free. Madness grays the air, but tiny white lights shuffle light feet of dreamers forward and excite the mind in a thousand places.

A winner has been decided. A little something will go out tomorrow morning.

Eh forgha ma ha en iss pfugin KO!
I forgot my hat too, and man it is friggin' cold in Chicago! Here, lemme grab some hot water, we'll get your tongue off of there!

ralphie_1.jpg

You'll shoot your eye out, you'll shoot your eye out!

I meet the requirements, finally a contest that I can actually enter, wait I didn't count posts, maybe I'm too late! Oh no, oh well, no use counting now, but hey, I meet all the others if I don't meet that one, plus check out those mad translation skills

Woo Hoo! I think translated it! Yay!