• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Hiring.

PaulTra

I'm so bad I should be in detention!
Anyone looking to move to southern Louisiana? Good food. Great drinks. High heat. High humidity and even higher taxes! I only ask cause USPS is looking for a new delivery driver. Now I didn't read an ad or anything. I'm just assuming as I drink a beer and watch the wrecker truck haul off the chared remains of a Grumman LLV due to the bomb @H. Vachon set off. Thanks brother! I'm looking forward to trying everything. They have been on my radar for some time. What a great way to calm down after a monday.

Just when the term going postal was almost dead this has gone an done it... sooner or later they're going to tie this back to CP. Bet my FBI agent watching me type this is taking notes.

Nice work!

Well, let's make it two openings for postal workers. And I truly did like mine. Hayden hit me with a very nice bomb and I'm looking forward to trying the sticks he sent. Three of them I have never had, and have heard all y'all going on about. There is some mystery "sampling" that I'll have to investigate a bit further, before commenting on! 🥃

Hayden, thank you very much! Very kind and generous of ya!

Floyd T